Ball & Death.

She put the fallen hair back in its place, she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked different, she felt different. Her dress was crimson, it reach the floor. She wore black pumps, her beast were pushed up, but hidden.

Her pale skin, looked beautiful. Her hair was down, in curls. Her lips were crimson as her dress, her cheeks wore its beautiful innocent color. A soft knock was heard from her door, her mother walked into her room. 

"Anastasia you look so beautiful." Her mother said, she smiled. 

"Thanks mom." 

Her mother walked closer to her, she grab the fallen hair. That seem to always fall, she clipped behind her head. She smiled, Anastasia saw the tears in her eyes shining. 

"He is here, waiting downstairs." Her mother said, Anastasia let out a sigh from her lips. She walked toward the door, she exhale another sigh. 

Justin was talking to Celeb Rose, about the recent game of football. He heard the footsteps, his eyes looked toward the stairs. His breathe was taken away from his Kitten. She looked beautiful. Her eyes were down, she looked up. Her Caribbean ocean blue eyes met his honey brown eyes. 

Her breathe was caught in her lungs, her lips parted. Justin saw her lips were a red, it looked so sexy on her. Her cheeks had the innocent pink color. Justin held his hand out, Anastasia's small hand slip into his. 

Justin kissed the back of her hand, Anastasia blushed. "Are you ready to go?" Justin said.

He was wearing a black suit, he had a crimson handkerchief peeking from his beast pocket on his suit. He looked so handsome, it made her legs weak. 

"Yes," Anastasia said. She came closer to Justin, his hand on the small of her back. 

"I will bring her home safe." Justin said, to her father. 

"Have fun, but not too much fun." Her father said, Justin chuckled. 

They walked to his black Ferrari parked out in the driveway. Boys and their cars, Anastasia said to herself. Anastasia looked at his car, this must have cost a lot of money. It only reminded her of his money, and his power. 

Justin opened her door, she took a seat inside. Her eyes following Justin as he walk to his side, she exhale another sigh that was much needed. 

"Are you okay love?" Justin asked, as he roar the car to life. 

Anastasia nodded, her fingers digging into the seatbelt. He speeded down the road, Anastasia eyes looking around her.  

She reach for the radio, she was hoping Justin wouldn't stop her. The voice of Drake was heard in the car, she hum quietly to the song playing. This was the first time, Justin was listen to music since left his home. 

He remember how much he loved music, how much he enjoyed singing to songs in the shower. The thought made him smile, he drove the whole way to the ball thinking about how much he use to sing. 

***

The grass was cut to perfection, it was green. Even with the snow falling, it was green as in the summertime. Cars that must have cost more then her house, lined up the street. The fountain, had an angel hanging on the top, with water falling from its lips. 

The snow fell along with the water of the large fountain. Brushes of daisies were planted along the side of house- Mansion. The Mansion was big, it was beautiful. The Mansion looked so familiar to Kitten, she couldn't put her finger on it. The car came to a stop, Justin got out. He opened the door for Kitten.