Chapter 3- Returning

It's been two years in America. I'm now a very well known international model, known as Phoenix. No one knows my real name, except for Irene and Auntie. I like it that way. Over the years I've become more beautiful. I'm fit, with a hot body. I've earned a lot of money, and my Auntie had stayed with me the whole way.
But now I'm going to college. Guess where??
The town I left. Seoul. I also will be transferred to the modeling unit there. Irene is coming with me, since she is my manager along with auntie.
Everything has been moved to the new house, and right now, we are getting on the plane. I rest my head, smiling as I fall asleep.
My Auntie shakes me as the plane lands.
"We're here!" She smiles. I grunt, Irene laughing behind us. I put on my sunglasses and face mask, fans can be crazy.
We get to the house.... Mansion.

My jaw drops, auntie reaching over to close it

I run inside.
"Y/N sorry for this being so sudden, but your school starts tomorrow. You would have had time to yourself, but the flight was delayed for three weeks as you know."
I nod. I'm going to the University of Seoul. I'm pretty sure most of the people from high school will be going there.
"The principal is so excited that the legendary PHOENIX is attending his school."
I laugh.
Irene heads to her room.
I head to mine, and we spend the rest of the day unpacking and just hanging out. It's nice to have free time off from the cameras.
As night approaches, I get sleepy. I say goodnight to the two, who might I happen to say, have been lovey dovey. I totally ship it. My aunt has been so much happier.
I smile as I go to sleep.
So have I.