Chapter 3

Lexi's POV:

It was midnight and I was at home, just watching Netflix. It gets boring around here when dad isn't around so I decided to call him. After a few rings it goes to voicemail. Ok that's weird he never leaves me on voicemail. So I texted him. 'Hey dad, hope you're having fun! Miss you. Call me in the morning. XOXO Lexi.' After that I go get food from the fridge. Then someone knocks at the door. So I go get it.

I open the door to see a woman standing there. She looks just like my mother but I know it isn't my mom. I felt like I knew her though. "Hi?" I say. "You must be Lexi Salvatore." She says. Who is she and why does she know my name? "I know what you're thinking. I am a very old friend of your dad, Stefan." shit this isn't good, she knows my dads real name. "If you want your dad to be safe come with me." "I-i, what? Where is he?! What have you done? Who are you?" "*chuckles* That's a lot of questions. And one he's in Mystic Falls, two I haven't done anything...yet, and three, that's so rude Stefan never told you about me." "He never told me anything about his life really. He is trying to forget it and that doesn't answer my question." "Well, I am the one and only Katherine Pierce." I heard that before but where? "If I come with you, you won't hurt my dad?" "I could never hurt Stefan." "Why?" "Because I love him." "ok? Let's go then." She smirked but like evilly, you know? I grab everything I need and I get into her car. Gosh why am I doing this? I ask myself while slowly getting in her car.