The Ghost Of Us

(¡¡TRIGGER WARNING!!)

Blood, so much blood. Frank held his hand to his side, the blood seeped out of the wound heavily. "This isn't good." Frank mumbled stumbling through the meadow. He had to get to Gerard, he had to get to his one true love, his only love. Stumbling he tried to get to Gerard. He tripped on a rock and fell to the ground. "I must get to Gerard." He choked out. Blood was seeping from the corners of his mouth and he coughed sputtering blood. He used his hand to digging his fingers into the soft soil. He couldn't get a good grip and he cursed crying. "Dammit, please!" He started to cry, the tears mingling with the blood running down his chin. He tried once again, digging his fingers into the soil, he dragged his hands backwards. Bit-by-bit he pushed himself forward, every time gasping and groaning as the rocks scratched the gaping wound in his side. "Augh, Gerard where are you!" Frank screamed as loud as he could. He rolled onto his back and pressed his hand to his side, his shirt was soaked with his crimson blood. He sobbed as he began to choke on his own blood . His eyes teared up and he lifted his hand to the sunlight. The blood on his hand sparkled dully and drops of it fell onto his face; one on the side of his nose, one on his forehead, two in his eye, one on his upper lip. He groaned as he realized the death he was destined to suffer would be slow and painful. He didn't care if he was turned inside out then torn apart as long as he got to tell Gerard he loved him. "I can't end this way." He thought to himself. He screamed as he pushed himself off the ground. He crawled through the meadow determined to see his love. He left a trail of blood as he crawled staining the wild flowers and tall grass red. Suddenly Gerard came into view, "GERARD!" He screamed before collapsing to the ground.

"Frankie?" Gerard ran over to Frank. "FRANK!!" Gerard screamed.

Frank opened his eyes partly. Gerard laid Frank's head in his lap, "Frank what happe-" Gerard was cut off by pressing Frank his finger to Gerard's lips leaving a print of blood.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Gee?" Frank ran a bloody hand over Gerard's tear-streaked face.

Gerard started again, "Frank please te-"

Gerard was cut off by Frank again, "Gerard don't worry about me, I will be okay, there's one thing I need to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I lo-" Frank went limp.

Gerard watched the light leave Frank's eyes in horror. "NO, FRANK DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD, I NEED YOU!" Gerard clutched Frank's corpse close. Gerard laid Frank down and curled up next to him. "Frankie..." he whimpered as he closed his eyes, never to open them again.