Chapter II: The London Orphanage for boys

Before Captain Hook and Peter Pan were adversary's, they actually were close friends. Hook was originally one of the lost boys. But the other lost boys did not feel the same way Peter used to feel about Hook back then. But that is a story for a little later
              Before he became Captain Hook, he was known as James Hook. He went to the London Orphanage for boys in downtown London. Hook was always an outcast in the orphanage.
             All of the boys wanted to explore forests and desserts and grow up to be great and famous wilderness explorers. While James Hook has always felt a calling to the sea and wanted to sail across the ocean. No one else shared his dreams and so James Hook became the outcast of the  orphanage.
           The orphanage was a small place with 3 floors. Each floor represented a living area for a group of boys. There were normally 10 boys to a room. Each "room had a small dinning table in the middle and a toiled with a curtain in front of it in the right corner of the room. Each flirt was colored a dark grey shade and little drips of grey paint stained on the wall.
          There was not much to do in the orphanage. The boys could read, color, and play with whatever donated toys they had. The worst part of the orphanage for James was that the only boys he could interact with were the boys on his floor, and since he was an outcast James had no interaction with any of the boys.
          James Hook learned to adapt to that kind of lifestyle and became a loner. But when James turned 11 it became even harder to stay a loner.
        All of the other boys had lavish social parties, we'll as lavish as a tiny orphanage could be, while Hook had a party just for himself, by himself.
       James Hook was officially a lone wolf.