Chapter I: Captain Hook

Captain Hook sat at his deck in the captain's courtiers with a pipe in his mouth. He was blowing smoke with rage while looking at the map of Neverland. "Where is he?" Hook snarled. Hook had searched for days trying to find Peter Pan and his hideout. He searched over the map another time. He scrolled his finger over crocodile cove, the Indians tent, mermaid lagoons, the forest. He couldn't think of anywhere he might be.
             Hook slammed his head on the desk and twirled his pipe in his hand. Hook looked down at his shoes and started fiddling his shoes when he heard a squeaking from the door.
              "Uh-um cap'in." said the intruder. It was no intruder to Hook though, he knew it was his second in command and trusty adviser Mr Smee. "What?" Hook snarled.
              " I wanted to inform you, that...um, the crew wa-."
               Hook jumped up from his seat in frustration. "SPIT IT OUT MAN, THE CREW IS DOING WHAT?" Hook started stomping towards Smee with anger. Smee was taking his time with his announcement and the one thing Hook did not have was time.
                Smee was stuttering as Hook stomped towards him. His stuttering was ceased when Hook suddenly grabbed him buy his shirt into the air.
                Hook could see that he was scarring the poor man and put him down softly. With a puff of his pipe he spoke calmly to the fat little man. "Excuse me Mr Smee, what is the crew doing?" He could see the utter look of terror in his eyes.
                 "Well, they are stopping the search for Pan and have decided to take a break.
                    Hooks eyes grew wider and more red as he realized the full meaning of what Mr Smee was saying. "THEY DID WHAT!". Hook slapped open the door to his room and marched up to the poop deck.
"You are all taking a break when I am THIS CLOSE TO FINDING PAN!" 
                   The crew shuttered and dropped their heads in disappointment and fear. Whenever their captain was mad was not a good day.
                  "Get back to work you idiots!" Hook yelled. He walked back down to his courtier with Mr Smee following him.
                  When they were both inside he slammed the door with frustration. "Mr Smee I need to find him so I- uh we, can finally get out of here. So we can do what we have always wanted to do!"Hook sighed. He placed his pipe down on his deck slowly and gently.
                  Um, captain, why do you keep chasing Pan, if you leave him alone, don't you think he will leave us alone and we can finally do what we have always wanted?"
                 "NEVER, Mr Smee, not after what he did to me!" exclaimed Hook.
                "Do you mean your- uh... hook?" questioned Smee.
                   "No, not for that, I find it quite useful, I need revenge for what he did to us those long years ago." Hook looked off in the distance as if he were reminiscing on his early years.
                 Smee knew this could only lead to horrible things from both him and The Captain.