Chapter 6

"Ava was Taken Upstairs By Chloe." Ava where were you really I could tell you were lying said Chloe."

"It was nothing Really, I Just Wanted to Explode Around Town Said Ava."
Oh Okay I Guess, At least it wasn't any boy Trouble! Said Chloe."

"Anyways Goodnight Ava See you in the Morning said Chloe."
She Left the Room."

"Ava Sighed." Nick said Ava."
With Erica At Night in her bed sleeping she Had her on dream."

"She Dreamed She was in under Water." But Strangely she wasn't Drowning."

"Huh why i am under water all of a Sudden? Well at least it's a Dream."

A Nice premonition of the Future Yet To Come Sounds sweet!

"Erica Thought in her Dream."
Then Erica Sees Something Come towards her."
Huh wait what's that?
Erica Thought."

"She saw a Girl come up to her, She Looked Excitly like Erica." Except She Didn't had Legs."

"Wait a Girl that looks like me in my Dream? No she's a Mermaid!?
Erica Thought."

"You'll Join the Fight, Find the Group and The Princess said The Mermaid."

"Group.....Fight.......Princess? Said Erica."
That Makes No Sense said Erica." You'll find it said the mermaid." Now Watch yourself your in Big Trouble said the mermaid."

"Wait!? What how did I Get into Trouble all of a Sudden! Said Erica."

"Before the Mermaid Could Answer, Erica Woke Up."
Man I was really Crazy Dream! Said Erica."

"Ava Woke Up and got Dressed, Then She Heard Lucas Yelling From Downstairs."

"UH GUYS DAD'S ON TV AND THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!"

"Ava Went Downstairs."
Chloe Rushed By Her into the Living room."

"They went to the TV."
See L-Look! Said Lucas.'
He unpause the Tv with the Remote."

"The Reporter Began to Speak."
And our Top Story in a Small Town Called Hawkins in Massachusetts said The Reporter."

"Where a Murder had Occurred, This Never Happens In Areas Such as Hawkins Due to its rural Setting Said to the reporter."

"Let's Now Join with our Reporter At the Sense of the Crime! Said The Reporter."

"Yes thank you, here we are at where the body of 16 year old High School Student, Emi Lotus Body was Discovered said The Second Reporter."

"Police are Still in investigation on How See End Up Like this, but they are Treating as a Homicide said The Second Reporter."

"We are Joined With a Detective on the Case, Sir can you tell us what you have Learned on the Case? Said The Second Reporter."

"Well this is a classified Case, But all I'll say is that her parents Reported her Missing when she didn't came home at her Usual Time said Jack."

"We are Still Working on how her Body End up here, but we can mark off that this was a Murder Though that there is no telling Signs that it is said Jack."

"Thank you Sir, Ok Back to Studio said The Second Reporter."

"Well at that Just happened said Chloe." A Murder? Said Ava." Could this be about what Cristiane meant hex is plan?
Ava Thought."

"Oh Ava We Got to get to School! Said Chloe."
At school."

"I am telling you, Something Fishy is Going on Nick! Said Erica."
Ava came in to class." Oh hey Ava How's it Going! Said Erica."