- Chapter 5

my updating times s u c k don't they? i wanna add georgie into this but i can't jshsjfh, and the story will be focused on reddie but duh there's going to be stenbrough and more viki >:) cuz i like her and why not. i might even do a whole chapter dedicated to her :P okie now enjoy this.

Richie arrived at school and saw the familiar group of people waiting outside the building again. He didn't know where Eddie was either, so he just ran up to the Losers with a grin plastered on his face.

"It's Ruh-Richie Tozier himself," Bill said and Richie rolled his eyes.

"Hi to you too, Bill." Richie muttered.

"Where's Eddie?" Mike asked and Richie seemed surprised that they remembered the brunette.

"I don't know... why?" Richie replied and Mike shrugged.

Richie then realised that Ben and Beverly were absent and he stopped himself from scoffing.

"You guys are oddly quiet, what happened while I was gone yesterday?" Richie asked but got no answer. Mike was trying to avoid what happened and Richie wasn't helping at all.

"Hellooooo?" Richie said, waving his hand in front of Stanley's face, only to result in him slapping it. He brought it back with a wince. "Ow."

"What. Happennnnned?" Richie asked again, getting no response. "Fine then, I'll just find Eddie, bye," Richie muttered with still no response.

"Fuck them,"