💎 Jang Arisol 💎

"I'm sour candy, so sweet that I get a little angry yeah"

💎 Name: Jang Arisol | 장아리솔
• Nicknames: Riri, Princess, Rich Girl

💎 Age: 18
• Birthday: December 1st

💎 Gender: female
• Pronouns: she/her

💎 Sexuality: bisexual 

💎 Species: human
• Powers: N/A

💎 Nationality: South Korean
• Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

💎 Ethnicity: Korean

"Ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean

"Ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean. You'll be embarassed by just one unexpected look from me"

💎 Height: 5'6

💎 Weight: 138 lbs

💎 Face Claim: Ahn Yujin (Yujin of IVE)

💎 Body Modifications: one piercing in each ear

💎 Eye Colour: dark brown

💎 Hair Colour: naturally black, but currently dyed a deep blue colour

"If you wanna fix me then let's break up here and now. You keep your distance with just one glare from me"

💎 Personality: Arisol is a very fake person, she's the type to pretend to like someone when they're around, but trash them as soon as they're out of earshot. She puts on this sweet and bubbly persona, but in reality she's rather cold and mean. She's very manipulative and selfish, she uses others to get what she wants and then throws them away like garbage. Lying comes as easy to her as breathing, this girl can sweet talk her way out of any situation.

💎 Theme Song: Sour Candy - Lady Gaga and Blackpink

💎 Trivia:
• She has an older brother (22) named Soobin
• She comes from one of the most wealthy families in all of South Korea
• She studied abroad in England for a year, so she's fluent in English and she speaks it with a British accent
• Her favourite pastime is to go shopping. She can basically always be found at the mall with her friends

 She can basically always be found at the mall with her friends

"If I tell them the truth, they scream wow!"

💎 Scenario: You and Arisol were among the most popular kids at your school, pretty much everyone loved both of you. You didn't associate much with Arisol though, because you weren't fooled by her fake sweet act and saw her for who she really was.

You were in your senior year, so you would be graduating very soon. The end of the year was approaching very fast and everyone was preparing for prom, which you were quite excited for.

You and Arisol, along with a few other fairly popular girls, had been nominated for prom queen. You didn't really care that much if you won or not, though you were both excited and nervous to be nominated. You knew that winning prom queen was something Arisol really cared about, as she had been talking about it for months.

Weeks later, prom finally rolled around. You were having fun, dancing with your friends and drinking punch until it was time to announce the prom king and queen winners. Much to your surprise, you ended up winning! You excitedly walked up on stage and accepted your crown.

You were asked if you wanted to give a speech, which you did. You took the microphone you were given and turned to address your fellow students. Right when you opened your mouth to speak, you felt something dripping onto your head, and suddenly, you were covered in this sticky red liquid. It was in your hair, all over your dress, everything. Everyone started to laugh. You were so embarrassed, you wanted to disappear.

What do you do?

(I low key stole this from a scene from Glee 👀)