24. she

"baby come on hurry up, the car is here" harry yelled from downstairs. "yea just give me a second i'm almost ready" i sighed as i looked in the mirror. it was the day before new years eve and my baby bump was starting to show.

"taylor what's taking you so long?" harry, who was now in the door post said. i turned around to face him, "what if they notice? they will start talking and just-" harry cut me off, "hey hey, shush it's fine. it's just a little bit and it's adorable. if you slightly suck in your stomach it's like it's not even there" he kissed my cheek and softly rubbed his hand over my stomach. "ur beautiful"

~~

we arrived at the venue of the movie premiere. they used "exile" as the title track as blake, who had the lead role in the movie, suggested they would use it. harry squeezed my hand and pecked my lips before getting out of the car.

i waited five minutes before they told me it was time for me to go out. i nodded and got out. i sucked in my stomach as much as i possibly could, hoping nothing was visible.

the camera's were flashing, it had been a while since i last went to an event like this so it took me by surprise how many camera's there were. i walked onto the red carpet and made my way down it as quickly as i could.

i sighed, preparing myself for the interviews. i felt tree's hand on my back, i turned around and looked into her smiling face. "everything's gonna be okay. ur doing amazing. the first pictures have been posted and everyone is saying how good you look" her words calmed me down. i smiled, "thank you"

a few minutes later i walked to the first interviewer that was waving me to come. after a minute or three i walk to the next one. it all goes smoothly for the next three interviews when i feel my stomach starting to hurt from sucking it in so much.

i looked back, trying to find tree. i couldn't find her anywhere, i could feel myself starting to panic. i wanted to get out of there, the flashing camera's made my head hurt and everything stings. i looked around, i finally sew blake. i looked down and waited for her to finish the interview she was doing and walked up to her.

"i need to get out of here" i whispered to her, she and ryan are one of the only people who knew about the pregnancy. "okay let's find harry, he can take you away. if you leave with me they are gonna be suspicious" i nodded, knowing she knew what she was talking about. she has had three pregnancy's so she is experienced.

she grabbed my hand and we walked past all the interviewers, ignoring the ones calling for us. when we neared the end of the carpet we looked around, trying to find harry.

i looked around, hoping to find him. "i don't see- OH" i hear blake exclaim. i looked at where she was looking and i felt my heart sink inside my chest. my mouth fell open as i stood there.

well i found harry, with kendall jenner's arms around his neck. they were hugging and talking, like they do this every other day. i saw harry look around, as soon as he locked eyes with me he pushed kendall away and started walking to me.

i gave blake a quick look before turning around and walking inside the building. i don't know what he was doing but i know i didn't want to talk to him. "tay" i hear blake behind me. when i get inside and make my way through the crowded people as i hear a faint "baby wait please" in the background.

i ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. about twenty seconds later i heard a knock on the door. "taylor, open" i sighed and shook my head. "please, taylor i can explain" i remained silent, not wanting to speak to him.

after about ten minutes of silence i unlocked the door, thinking he was gone. tears had ruined my mascara even if i tried to clean it up, it was noticeable. i opened the door and looked right into harry's eyes. "fuck" i mumbled underneath my breath.

"taylor, thank god" he wrapped his arms around me and sighed in relief but i pushed him away. "don't" i paused and he looked at me, confused. "don't talk to me" "but tay-" i cut him off as i shook my head, "no buts. we are gonna act like a happy fucking couple tonight and when we get home you get to pack ur stuff and be gone in the morning"

he gasped as he shook his head, "what!" he exclaimed angrily. "you can't throw me out" "oh watch me" i crossed my arms as i stared at him. "please taylor.." i could see he was upset but maybe he should have thought of that before hand. "baby. it's baby tonight"

i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. "baby... please i can explain" "not here, u can give ur amazing explanation at home" he sighed and shook his head. "kiss me" i said firmly. "what?" "kiss me" i repeated. "baby... what?" "there's paparazzi, kiss me" he frowned for a second before wrapping his arms around my waist.

i smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned in and softly kissed me. after about a minute we pulled out. he wanted to let go of his grip around me but i pulled him in for a hug.

"don't think this means we are okay now, just keep up the show and don't think about leaving my side for even a split second"

a/n

I'm sorry this took so long! it's a heat wave and i literally am dying and i had my sister's first bday so i was busy with that! i will try to upload another chapter today or tomorrow <3 ps. i didn't proof read don't kill me for typo's