The fire

Sirens screamed

Estelle cried.

She was the only survivor of the apartment fire that took Mom's and Paul's lives. I sat here with her in my arms as she wailed, silent tears running down my face. This new daughter of Zeus has ruined my life. She's turned the gods and most of camp against me. Only my Dad, the people in his domain, Hades, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hestia and Hermes believe me. Leo Nico and Thalia. Piper Hazel Reyna and the Amazons.

That's it.

"Hey."  A deep voice said. I looked up to see the Batman. 

"Oh." Was my dumb response. Then someone caught my eye. Kaldur'ahm. I sighed. "I should have done something, Kal." I said. 

"I know you think that. Don't beat yourself up over it." He sat next to me. I thought about it.

"Erase me." 

"What?" He asked

"Hide me from my camp and crazy family. Say I died in the fire. Nico can back you up. I want to start over. No one but you and a few others like me anymore, so what's the point in staying if they just will hate me?"  I whispered. He was silent for a bit. The other members of the JL and YJ came over.

"Ok." He whispered back. I sighed. "I'll get you a good place to stay. You know how to contact me. Persephone... don't blow anything up please?"

"Oh come on! That wasn't meeee!" I pouted. He snorted. "Surrre. I'll see what I can do." He smiled at me. I yawned. 

"I can bring you to Gotham. A friend of mine, Bruce might be willing to take you." Batman said.

"Wait. Aqualad and this Chick know each other?" KF asked. "Yes, we do. You're ok with living with the Wayne's?" Kal asked. 

"Sure. But you need to visit. And bring kelpcakes. I'll trade you for cookies." I said. 

"Ooooooh. Yes yes yes I am so accepting that deal!" Kaldur said excitedly. I giggled. 

"See ya, fish face." I said standing up. "Kelp head." He retorted.

"Water boy"

"Seaweed brain."

"Clown fish." 

"I'm not a clownfish." 

"I win! Ha!" I said.

"Awwww. Fell for it." He pouted. "And you just took the other nicknames I had for years! So hush!" I smacked him playfully. "Ok now bye." Kal said 

"Byeeeeeee~" I said and followed the man of bats