Save The Queen

Miss Martian POV

We managed to find the base where the queen was being held. The batfam La'gaan Cassie Conner and I snuck in while everyone else caused a distraction.

We ran through the halls, knocking out guards as we went. I'm trying to make a mental connection with her.

Bout time you guys found me. Her voice filled my head. I turned, leading the group to where her voice was coming from. Conner knocked down the door and with her ankles  and wrists chained, was Percy. She was covered in sand, cuts, and bruises. In her arms, was a bundle of blankets.

"Miss Martian wasn't kidding." Cassie said.

"I wouldn't kid about Percy." I muttered, using telekinesis to break her chains. I chucked her a water bottle filled with water.

"Thanks." She took a sip, then made a water blade out of the rest.

"My other sword is in Atlantis." She explained. The batfam looked confused.

"Come on. We have to go now." Nightwing said. Conner scooped up Percy and we ran the way we came. Our friends retreated when they saw us, and we all managed to get to the Bioship safely. Nightwing took Manuel control of the ship, guiding it towards the general location of Atlantis. Conner put Percy down on a cot.

"Thanks." She muttered. Her son started to squirm. 

"Perce why didn't you tell us? About being queen of Atlantis or having water powers?" Robin asked.

"I wanted to forget..." She whispered. The child cried out.

"Shh, Luke'ahm. We will be back to daddy soon." She whispered to him. 

"He's been worried sick about you." I said.

"Sounds like him."

"Who is this 'he'?" Red hood asked.

"Approaching Atlantis." Nightwing said.

~Timeskip~

As the team-members who hasn't been to Atlantis marvelled at the city, we swam towards the palace. A fish swam up to me and informed me that the  Heroes Alliance had arrived and was waiting for me. 

"Thank you. Please inform Kaldur'ahm that we have arrived." I asked. The fish swam in a circle and went off. The guards let us into the palace and we headed to a room emptied of water (Mera and Poseidon used magic to do so) that we used specifically for Heroes Alliance meetings. After we entered, everyone stood up.

"Seaweed brain!"

"Percy!"

"Kelp Head!"

Various shouts of happiness echoes through the room.

"Calm down you'll wake Luke up!" I laughed. Suddenly the door banged open. We turned to see Kaldur in the doorway, out of breath. He made eye contact with me and immediately we rushed to each other.

"I thought I was never gonna see you again I was so scared Kal." I whispered, crying.

"Me too." He whispered back.