I don't wanna go without you (requested)

You couldn't help but laugh as Anna excitedly tugged on your hand and led you to the kitchen.

"Take a seat."

You did as she said, pulling one of the chairs at the counter out while she grabbed a few plastic cups from the cupboard. She took your hand and brought it to her lips for a soft kiss before she let it go.

"So. I've been trying to think of ways to tell you the news that I got just the other day and I think I finally came up with a way! So, listen closely."

Her beautiful voice flowed through the room just a few seconds later.

"I've got a ticket for the long way 'round. Two bottle of whiskey for the way. And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving in three weeks from today, what do you say?" She sang then suddenly stopped when you started to register the words.

After a few seconds of silence, she slid the cups across the counter and took your hand. "I'm leaving for a tour. I got a really great opportunity! I finally get to go and be back on stage again and as excited as I am, I don't wanna go without you."

You were in slight disbelief but you couldn't deny the excitement bursting through you. "Really?"

"Really! What do you say, baby?"

You got up from the chair and ran over to her, throwing your arms right around her to bring her in for a huge hug. "Yes! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!"

Anna buried her nose in your hair, kissing your head softly. "Me too, baby girl. But even more so now that we can enjoy this adventure together! We're gonna go to so many different places over a two month period. It's gonna be so much fun!"

She leaned down to brush her lips against your own before pulling you back in for another hug.

A new adventure awaited you, and you couldn't wait to enjoy it all with Anna!