Say Something...

Warning ⚠️

Mentions drug abuse

Once again, leave this chapter if you are sensitive to that topic

My POV:

Anniston had offered to babysit Miracle, our daughter, while Michael was in the hospital. We all knew that she was too young to understand what was happening, so there was no point in bringing her. I had been told that Michael had messed himself up, and he was going to have to do rehab. I felt like my soul had been drained. I couldn't imagine Michael being away from home. The chandlers had also dropped the charges, just as long as we payed them $20,000,000,00. It seems like a lot, but as long as we don't have to face this anymore, I'm fine.

Michael POV:

I had seen her talking to the doctor. Something about rehab or whatever. But I knew she would send me. She probably wanted to get rid of me or something.

"Michael," my name rolled off her tough so beautifully. She had always been a pretty woman with big blue eyes and curly blonde hair. Her curves always drive me wild and her smile is as sweet as May wine. Just a masterpiece.

"Michael?" She said again "are you ignoring me?"

"No, I'm just daydreaming about from when we had first met." I replied in a daze

"Ok well I need to talk to you. You need help. Like real help with a counselor. And I'm afraid that you may do this again, so for safety, I'm sending you to rehab. But only for a week because I don't want you to be away from home. And the Chandlers dropped the charges."

I thought she would never say that.... but the world still thinks I raped him. And touched him.

Whassup my lovies!!!!

So this chapter sucks I know

The next chapter will be a lot longer and sturdyer (if that's even a thing) oh well! We will just have to see!

Peace out lovies!!!✌️💖💖💖💖