Reunion

Melissa POV

Theo and Nathan had finally arrived but we haven't seen any of the pack except for Malia, they said they need time to rest after there long trip. Shannon is back home from the hospital, it turns out she has Stomach cancer they started treatment and she seems a little better. I just wish Scott could come home but I know he won't, we are having a pack dinner next week Wednesday.

We are giving them a few days to themselves and hopefully, by next week, Wednesday Allison will be here. Her flight got canceled and she could only get another one on next week Tuesday, I was shocked when I found out Malia had three kids and a fourth on the way. I never pictured her as the mother type, but she is an amazing mother and those kids are lucky to have her.

Tonight is the pack dinner, Chris and I had gotten everything ready and am now waiting for the pack to arrive. Shannon is up in her room resting and Shane is with her keeping her company, he barely leaves her side. When she stays home from school he stays home, when at school he never leaves her side, he even changed subjects just to be close to her. I mean they are twins and have always been close, but lately, they have been inseparable. Chris and I are in the living room when there is a knock on the door, "must be the first guests," I say as Chris gets up and goes to open the door.

Scott POV

We just arrived in Beacon Hills and it still looks the same, as I drive down the street of my mom's house I relive my memories. From when Derek, Isaac, Boyd, and Erica tried to kill Jackson, then when Derek and the twins barged into my house, to help keep me and Kira safe from the Oni. To Isaac moving in and me punching him for wanting to kiss Allison, to saving Stiles from the Nogitsune, but mostly, our last summer before I left, that is a lot of memories. 

I then pull up in my mom's driveway, we get out and walk up to the front door. After I knock I hear mom say, "that's probably the first guests," and then I hear Chris say. "Yeah, I'll answer the door you go see if Shannon is ready to come downstairs," then the door clicks and opens and I'm standing face to face with a shocked Chris, I catch a glimpse of mom disappearing upstairs.

"Well, are you going to invite us in or not," I say to Chris snapping him out of his shocked state, "of course," he says moving aside and we walk in and to the living room. I hear mom upstairs entering a room "Shannon, you ready to come downstairs or do you and Shane want to stay up here a little longer," she says sweetly. "Can we stay a little longer, please mom," a boy says and I'm shocked. "Yeah, just a little longer, please mom," a girl says and I'm completely shocked. I turn to Chris with a questioning look, "oh, yeah, your mom and I are married and we have a son and daughter, they are twins. Your brother and sister," he says and I just stare at him like he grew a second head.

"Who was at the door honey," I hear mom say as she walks down the stairs and turns the corner into the living room, freezing in her spot once she sees me. "Hi, Mom," is all I say, before I'm crushed in a bone-crushing hug, "you finally came home, you finally remembered you had a mother," she says crying into my shoulder.

"Mom, I never forgot about you, I was just busy," I say and she huffs, "busy with what, Scott," she says pulling away. "Busy taking care of my family, mom," I say stepping aside, as Anna walks over to me and takes my hand. "Mom, this is my wife," I say introducing them, "Anna, this is my mom," they shake hands. "My name is Anneliese, but everyone calls me Anna," she says smiling, "it's nice to meet you, Anna, I'm Melissa and this is my husband, Chris," mom says, "it's nice to meet both of you," Anna says.

"Mom, there are three more people I would like you to meet," I say and the girls step forward, "mom, this is my daughters, Linda Lee Melissa she 14, Malia Annika she's 12 and Brietta Allison she's 10. Then, of course, Anna is two months pregnant with our fourth," I say and she smiles happily. "I have granddaughters, three beautiful granddaughters, can you believe it, Chris," mom says turning to Chris and he just smiles, just then two teenage kids walk into the living room.