Chapter 4

When I got a seat in the seminar, I sat down and had to hold my head. The normal voices alone would have given me a head ache, let alone the mental ones. I could only make out a few, and I scanned to room to see who they belonged to.

         Can't wait to ditch this stupid acting seminar!

          I looked and saw Alex Judy, the class delinquent, was talking to his little minions. Alex is at Harvard on "trial". At least that was what they were telling us. He was in juvinial detention for about six years, until his rich parents bought him out. They also paid the collage millions of dollars to get their son in, and they say that he is still on trial. One slip up and he was one the first flight out of here.

         I thought that at they would at least be good for this trip. Guess  I was wrong. The problem with Alex is that he creates trouble all the time, but the collage didn't want to loose his parent's money, so they have let it slide a few times, but most of the time he didn't get caught. The professors think that he is a star student, since his grades are above average. Alex had them wrapped around his meaty finger.

       If I could get him caught, then I could finally put him in his place. The only problem is that I need to do it without him finding out that it was me who did it. I came up with the plan to tell the chaperone that I saw some ruckus outside. He would then want to check it out. He would go outside and see Alex and his friends ditching, causing him to get in trouble.

      Now it was time to put my plan to action.