Ibuki Mioda

Okay, so, not gonna lie fam. The majority of this, if not all, is a lot of speculation. So let's get into it. As our thoery states, Ibuki grew up as a neglected child. Her parents were too busy and forgot to take care of her on a daily basis. Evidence for this? Just look at how Ibuki acts goddamnit! She's loud and bright. You CAN'T not pay attention to her. As a kid who's (by mistake) also emotionally and sometimes physically neglected, I can vouch for this. I'm loud. Yeah, that loudness is just a part of who I am, but when I want or need attention I put that loudness on speaker!!!! And, that can get very tiring so I either 1. Start stimulating myself, or, 2. Take a nap. And what are two things Ibuki does?

She stimulates herself, either by music or by touching her fingers together.

And one of her favorite things is taking naps, supposedly cuz that's one of her ways of recharging. 

And since she acts like this, some people would easily get tired of her, but also use her

And since she acts like this, some people would easily get tired of her, but also use her. Use her how? You might be asking. Well, 1. She has great song writing skills, and 2. She has an amazing emotional intelligence. The emotional knowledge also goes along with the theory that she's a neglected child, since, well, doesn't it seems like every neglected child can just sense everyones shit? Since neglected children usually know the reason why they're neglected (and most likely being a source for their parents to take out their emotions on), they just grow up sensing everyone's hurt. They can just tell someone's been through shit, no matter the way they act. They just KNOW something's happened to them or that they're suffering from something more mental and or emotional. And, Ibuki shows in her FTE that she KNOWS Hajime is going through some shit, that's why she won't tell him anything personal about herself. Also, her close friend group is made up of some of the most troubled people on the island. Mikan, Hiyoko, and Mahiru. See where I'm going with this? No. Well, I'll explain. 

If ibuki were to trust someone toxic, they would probably shove all of their problems on to her, and Ibuki knowing their hurt, would be to empathic to leave them. Well, unless she was pushed to. Let's saaaaaay, she found out her band mates and close friend were using her for their own amusment, vent, and glory, and once she found out she left them. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this was the answer.

Ibuki has been left and used time and time again, wether that was as a vent for her parents to get their emotions out, or by people she thought were her friends using her for her talents, yet, she still keeps on a smile. Why? Cuz people like Mikan and Hajime are depending on her, and she refuses to let them down. Plus, she doesn't want negativity in her life, ESPECIALLY if the negativity is coming from herself! Also, to add on to this little theory, one of Ibuki's coping mechanisms is music. Whenever she felt alone or unheard in her childhood she'd just plug in her headphones and escape from reality. She wants to be able to give other people the type of joy music gave her, so she became a musician.

Anyhoo, if you like this theory or have one of your own please comment! And, as always, have a good day my Hell Beauties!

(Also, I'd like to add two things. 1.No, Ibuki doesn't dress like that to get attention, she dresses like that cuz it makes her happy. 2. Alex said she might be malnourshied since she's pretty short. Ibuki's 5'4, only one inch taller than me and she's, like, what? 18?)