chapter 19

Hayley woked up and trying to recollect what happened yesterday, she had so many questions in her mind.
She found Klaus beside Caroline.
"Klaus , can I talk you for sec"
Caroline left them alone.
"I don't know what kind of creature are you. But I'm sure you never gonna hurt me and I feel safe around you."

"I feed on human blood ,Andrea. Even if I'm Standing here I can feel the blood rushing through your vein. Within in a span of time, I can drain it out."

"You don't have to do it forcefully Klaus. I'm willing to gave all of me."

"I'm a type of guy who torture people for fun. I'm a type of guy who feel happiness when others weep. I'm a type of guy , your father won't accept."

She came close to him , gently touched his face."Look at me , Klaus
Somewhere , deep down you love me."

Klaus break the eye contact and said "No,I don't love you Andrea . I already mentioned you about Caroline and that's it."

'Fine ,I'm leaving then."

"You can't leave this place Andrea?"

"Why not Klaus?" Andrea s rage was so powerful that Klaus failed to answer her questions.
She thrown away her moon ring, Andrea s rage is enough to transform her into wolf form . Her eyes changed into golden ,her bones broked and twisted ,she collapsed on floor ,she started screaming her lungs out .soon her screaming changed into howling . Her clothes torn apart. For first time, she became wolf.
Klaus could not manage her anger,

Caroline is witnessing a tight fight between wolf and vampire.
Klaus asked her closed door and leave the place . Some how he managed to tie Andrea to the bed . "Calm down little wolf."
She gradually transformed into her women figure . Klaus covered her with a blanket as she was completely naked.

"I'm sorry Klaus , I don't knowwhat happened to me , I was....."she cried.

"Shh its okay love "Klaus consoled her .

He picked her up from the floor and laid in the bed. He cuddled her.
"Don't leave Klaus"she whispered.
Klaus put the moonring in her finger and said "I ll be here , moonshine ".

In the morning, she found herself beside Klaus, close to his chest.
Klaus opened his eyes and saw Hayley hazel green eyes , he glared at her for long time , then gently kissed on her forehead . He held her so close that Thier lips may press against each other. after along time Klaus tasted her lip. She kissed him passionately , she stopped as she couldn't breathe. Hayley gasped for air and ripped his t shirt.
Klaus turned her and decided to remove her blankets and kissed her spine . He slides his hand into her thighs, "klaussssss" Hayley moaned .
"Should I have to stop,Andrea? " Klaus whispered in her ears.
"Klaus this is my first time" hayley bite her lower lip.
"I promise , I ll go gentle on you."Klaus assured.
But however it didn't ended up smoothly.
As her virginity line broke , bleeding begun ,Klaus couldn't control his thirst , he licked up all her blood

" Andrea , you became so weak ."

"It's okay Klaus,I feel complete"

"Hy little wolf,I missed this for long time , taste of yours"

"What Klaus? "

"Nothing , go take shower or should I help you" Klaus smirked.

"Andrea , take my blood ,it will help to overcover the scars on your body and I can assure that my blood is only for you."

Andrea sat top on Klaus and sucked blood from his neck.