Chapter 18

edited 🥸👍

An: I managed to write another chapter today, I'm so proud of myself. (as i should, i literally get out one chapter a month now)

☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎

After getting our late breakfast, Endorsi and I sat down next to a window to eat it. There were less regulars around us than usual since it was quite late, and those that were there stuck to themselves. 'I can't see Aguero anywhere. Did he eat breakfast yet?'

"So today we are going to train with needles and hand to hand combat," Endorsi exclaimed when she finished her food. I still had a bit of it left so I nodded at her to go on.

"You have that one needle from Princess Yuri so I think we should start with that. Let's go to that gym place we saw yesterday to do it," Endorsi said while cleaning up around her.

"Will I learn techniques and things that don't have to do with shinsu?" I asked as I finished my breakfast.

"Yeah since I don't really have anything to teach you about shinsu at this point, but I know a lot on needle work and physical fighting," she explained and started to stand up.

I followed her to throw out my stuff, and saw Aguero enter the cafeteria opposite from us. I waved at him, smiling. His face lit up when he saw me. After he waved back and we left, Endorsi and I went to the gym.

'Yeah this is okay for now.' Once we got to the gym we had seen yesterday, Endorsi turned to face me.

"To train just your physical skills, I won't let you use shinsu reinforcement," she stated as she summoned her arms inventory and took out a needle.

"Shouldn't I do a warm up then first?" I asked as I got my needle from my pocket.

"Oh yeah, do some stretches and then let's go over some basic moves," Endorsi realized and stretched her arms behind her. I copied her actions and moved on to other stretches. Once I felt nice and loose, I nodded at Endorsi.

"I think I'm ready to start," I told her while shaking out my hands.

"Okay, let's start with something simple," she said as she lifted her needle. I followed her movements and felt completely natural and in my zone. "Your stance is good and it looks like you have a good grip. So try to continue to do what I do."

We continued to go into different positions and every time, Endorsi couldn't find a flaw in my form. Everything felt like second nature and I was comfortable with every complex move that Endorsi sent my way. 'Looks like I've definitely done this before.'

"Should we move on?" I asked after repeating everything that Endorsi did without a mistake.

"Yeah sure, it seems like there's nothing to teach you here," she nodded, "So now let's spar. But I'm warning you, I won't go easy."

"Okay, let's see what I can do," I readied my needle and so did she.

"You ready to get beaten?" Endorsi asked as she rushed at me. I blocked her first hit and ducked to avoid the next one. My body without shinsu was slower and I just barely was able to retaliate her hits.

'Since she has the blood of Jahad, she's much faster and stronger than me, even without using any shinsu reinforcement.'

Trying to keep up, I managed to have a few offensive moves directed at her, before I became more and more tired. I started to lag behind and eventually, Endorsi drew a bit of my blood making her immediately stop.

"Do you want to take a break?" Endorsi asked as I leaned on my needle, huffing. She seemed worried and healed my cut for me.

"Yeah, could I?" I panted and she nodded.

"That was really good though, most regulars wouldn't have lasted as long as you did," she complimented.

"Thanks, but I still lost," I pointed out.

"Maybe we should work on making you stronger for now," she commented as I gulped down some cold water she handed me from her pocket.

"Let's do that," I agreed. After some rest, we moved on to working out. While Endorsi's physical strength was much better than mine, I managed to keep up a little bit as she wasn't giving it all her effort.

After an hour or so, Endorsi and I went back to our rooms, with me sweating bullets. I decided to go see Bam after taking a relaxing shower. 'I should message message Aguero to let him know.'

Me
I'm coming over to check up on Bam

Aguero my love ❤️
Okay, I'm with him right now

Me
See you then

With that, I called Endorsi to let her know what I was doing. Apparently she as taking a bath and wasn't planning on getting out for a while. I chuckled while I talked to her as she explained her situation. After talking to her, I got dressed in a flowy green shirt and the shorts I got from Lady Yuri and brushed through my hair.

Once I got ready, I left my room with Bam's as my destination.

☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎

So my water isn't working again but my electricity is. I don't like this.

This chapter was harder to write than the last one for some reason but Im glad I got it out today.