Chapter 19

not much to edit here honestly

Walking away from my room to Bam's, I encountered Anaak with her one of former teammates following her.

He was the sweatsuit guy and seemed to be talking to her about something. For some reason, he looked like he was electrocuted a few times with his partially scorched clothes and messy appearance. 

I noticed that Anaak was carrying the Black March in one hand and the Green April in the other. 'Wait, how does she have that? Didn't Bam have the Black March before?'

"Why am I not enough of a man for her not to listen to me?" the guy in the tracksuit complained while walking behind Anaak.

'What are they taking about? Did he get rejected or something?'

She suddenly stopped when she I was there, which resulted with the guy bumping into her and falling down on his butt. I nodded at her awkwardly, unsure of what to do. 'Why did she stop?'

"Aren't you Bam's sister?" she asked me with a cold stare while her teammate sat on the floor. 'Poor dude.'

"Uh, yeah, that's me," I chuckled nervously. 'Eek, why is she glaring at me like that?' I internally shrieked. Even though Anaak was half my size, she low-key scared me.

"Follow me," she commanded, turning on her heel, leaving me and the guy on the floor stunned. I automatically began to walk after her like I was a dog listening to orders.

"My names Shibisu, nice to meet you," the sweatsuit guy told me after he pushed himself up. We both were following behind Anaak so he started some small talk with me.

"I'm Lyra. Do you happen to know what this is about?" I whispered to Shibisu, not wanting to disturb the lizard anymore than needed.

"I think she wants you to try talking to Black March since the two of us can't," he stated and I looked at Anaak in surprise.

'And why does she think I can?' I thought as I quickly summoned my pocket to message Aguero about these changes of events. He replied, saying he understood and would wait at Bam's room for the time being. I smiled at the thought of him waiting there for me.

"Why does she think I'll be able to?" I asked Shibisu, voicing my thoughts, once I was done.

"Well apparently, Bam ignited her before and was able to talk to her, but she says she won't talk to girls at all," he explained.

'I'm a girl if you didn't notice.'

"And where do I come in?"

"She didn't ignite for me," he stated like it was obvious what I should think.

"So you're a girl?"

"No! I'm definitely a man, I have my baby Johnson!" Shibisu exclaimed indignantly and I giggled, "It just shows that she won't ignite for all men so she might for some girls. Anaak probably wants to see if she'll talk to you since your Bam's sister."

"Okay, that makes sense, but what do I get out of it," I said just as Anaak called to us.

"We're here." We arrived at what I assumed was her room and she closed the door behind us once we went in, "it seems that sweatsuit here explained the situation. So try-"

"Wait a minute. I want to first know you have a weapon that Lady Yuri entrusted to my brother," I interrupted her and almost immediately regretted it.

Anaak made a stone face that gave me the shivers but I managed to keep it together. I decided to raise my shinsu enforcement just in case. 'Please don't stab me.'

"We made a bet with Black March as the prize and he lost so I got her," she explained shortly, "now try talking to her. Tell her to listen to me." She thrusted Black March right in front of me.

I took her in hand and immediately felt the amount of sheer power that was in her. Waves of strength rolled off of her and reacted with my shinsu, making me feel abuzz. It excited me that I was holding all of it but I managed to focus on what I was supposed to do. I felt her vibrate faintly in my hands and my heart raced.

"Um, could I talk to you?" I asked and Black March hummed in response. 'Does that mean yes?'

"How come she isn't zapping you?!" Shibisu exclaimed and Anaak narrowed her eyes at me.

'Don't kill me for being able to talk to her.'

"I'm Lyra, and I was wondering if you would listen to me," I continued when I suddenly heard a women's voice start talking.

"Hello Lyra, Bam's sister," it murmured without a source, filling the air and everyone in Anaak's room stopped. Shibisu looked like his eyes were about to fall out while Anaak froze completely. I stared at the weapon in my hand in complete awe. Not only was she extremely powerful, she even talked to me. 'I love this.'

☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎ 𓆉 ☀︎︎

An: Now I have to figure out what Black March and Lyra will talk about. I honestly have no idea. I have the storyline of basically the first 2 seasons planned in my head but little interactions like this are made up in the spot.