Author's Note

Hey! Thanks for checking out this book, I guess. I made this idea with a couple of friends (by couple i mean 2 lol) , and decided, what the heck, I'll  write it.

THIS IS ALSO AVALIABLE ON AO3-

https://archiveofourown.org/works/27510742/chapters/67273228

BIG DISCLAIMER
-A6d and MegaPvp are both in this story (and are like main parts of it) so a big warning
-I do not support any of them, and keep in mind that this was written like a year ago, before the allegations of a6d and megapvp came up.
(if you want to learn more info, go research, it's pretty easy to find.)

Just some info:

-There will be no shipping whatsoever. I don't really like shipping and think it's kinda weird. (Which to put it short: no romance)

-There will be no Angst/depression, because this book is basically more comedic. Expect no lessons learned!

-There might be plot holes, but this book is meant to be comedic... sooooo [plot holes will not be intentional]

-Some of the people's personalities might seem off, which probably means I don't watch them as often as others. I'll try to make the characters have personalities that match their personas, but if it's off, there's no need to go commenting on it. (or do, and i'll learn a lesson)

-If you're one of the youtubers that is featured in this (hi!!) I don't know why you would read this but I hope you enjoy it! If you're uncomfortable with being in the story message me and I'll remove you. (also, readers, hope you can enjoy this too :) )

-Most of this stuff will take place in a fantasy world (probably like 99%) so there will be magic and stuff, and maybe some stuff that doesn't make sense

-This book is pure fiction! (and comedy, I guess). So like... if you thought this was real and happened in real life, you probably click on clickbait videos lol.

-Most of the chapters will probably be short! Like 1.5k to 2k words (not counting kebe corner). Nothing like 14 minute chapters (except maybe one or two chapters will be longer)

-There will not be any very vivid descriptions of death, so don't worry! stuff like "blood splattered on the ground" is ok, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, maybe skip it if you see it. (It's also in maybe 3 chapters, and doesn't really make me feel queasy, and I'm a squeamish person about that kinda stuff)

-This will take place in first person, maybe some chapters with third person.

-The measuring system will be the american measuring system, since I'm american and don't have that much knowledge of how it works everywhere else (yes, tommy is british, but will be using feet as a measuring thing lol)

-This will contain swearing.

-This will have okay grammar! BE WARNED.

-Updates will be slow, probably because of school+maybe other stuff  (I'll try to update once a week on friday)

-I, the writer write mostly everything in the book. Kebe edits the chapters and is very cool

I think that's all. If I ever feel the need to add something else here, I'll do so. So... the protagonist is Tommyinnit, that 16 year-old streamer. Also, ft. Technoblade, Wilbur soot, schlatt, and more! (they'll show up eventually, just keep reading  >:) )

If this gets enough people who like it, I'll maybe make a discord server. Also, if you want to make fanart, go ahead! (Just credit @mcytaus if it's on twitter so I'll be able to see it) I'll feature fanart at the beginning of a chapter. It'll get this story more popularity if posted on social media, linking to this story.

Hope you guys enjoy! (if you already skipped this chapter and are reading the other chapters, good for you.)

Also, if you want to follow me on twitter (idk why) check here: twitter.com/mcytaus