16. Back To Third Town

~Author corner~

3K VIEWS POG
That really is a lot of people who clicked on this, thanks a lot guys :)

Anyways, uh... idk, have fun reading

Camping the night in a random forest with no one else but Schlatt was a very fucking horrifying experience. There were multiple instances of strange noises and shadows along the trees, and sometimes Schlatt's fire would go out while he wasn't paying attention, causing total darkness. Once the fucking sun came up, I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

"Let's never do that again," I said, stretching. Schlatt yawned and looked up.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," Schlatt agreed, "So, now off to Third Town!"

"Are you positive you can lead us to Third Town, with no extra paths or 'accidental' loss of direction?" I asked, still not trusting the 'memory man'. We only have a day left to find Ryan and Altrive and get these materials to them... and if we get lost, it'll just be a big waste of our time. Still, it's better than straight up death.

"Yes," Schlatt replied, and we started the trek back towards Third Town. Surprisingly, Schlatt found the entrance quite quickly, saving us time. Hurrah!

"Now, to find the quest givers," Schlatt stated, and we walked into Third Town for a second time. It seemed more people were up this morning than the last time we were here, and there were a lot of them.

"There's so many people here... how the fuck are we supposed to find those guys again?!" I exclaimed, and Schlatt shrugged. The place where Schlatt and I had first encountered them was now crowded with people and beastmen, trading and talking and such.

"Look for the cyclops, maybe. He's fucking blue." Schlatt suggested. We started going through the crowd, looking for Ryan. Oh my god.

We spent the next hour looking through the crowd for them, which was unsuccessful. God damn it.

"Uurg I fucking hate this!" I exclaimed, punching a nearby wall. God damn it.

"Hate what?" I looked up and saw fucking Ryan. Schlatt shrugged.

"Where the fuck did you go?! We were looking for you guys everywhere!" I exclaimed angrily, and Ryan shrugged.

"So, you completed the quest?" Ryan asked, totally ignoring my question. You dickhead!

"Yeah, we did. Here," Schlatt said, and took out the wood. I also gave up the large amount of stone bricks to Ryan, who looked impressed.

[Quest Completed!]

"That's a lot of stuff, huh. Here, uh, what did I have to give you guys?" Ryan asked, and tried to look for the quest.

"5 to 20 gold coins... and taking us to dinner," Schlatt said, and showed the quest to Ryan.

"Damn... it's like morning. I could give you the gold coins, but you'd have to wait till later for dinner," Ryan said, "I guess I'd see you guys later then. Here's 16 gold coins, Uhh... I'll be near that giant clock tower in the middle of town if you guys need to find me."

"Ok," Schlatt said, and we watched Ryan walk away and disappear into the crowd. Schlatt handed me 6 gold coins, and took the rest for himself. Well, now what the fuck do we do?

"What should we do now?" I asked, and Schlatt shrugged.

"Wait, I guess," Schlatt suggested, and leaned against the wall. Bruh, that's boring! I'd rather fight a monster then have to wait a couple hours.