*i'm only good at being bad

tags:

minor seokjin/namjoon, teasing, edging, orgasm delay/denial, closet sex, hand jobs, high school, top jungkook, bottom jimin, public display of affection, voyeurism, dom jungkook, sub jimin, dirty talk, spanking

--

summary:

jimin and jungkook are in the middle of doing a math test in class...but jimin has more on his mind than just substitutions and integrals.

--

"you ready for the test today?" jimin asked jungkook. the latter quickly shook his head, sitting down in his seat and letting out a huge sigh.

the two were sitting in their math class, squirming in their chairs and hoping with all their heart that the math gods would bless them with knowledge. it was finally the day of their math test, and jimin had spent a total of fifteen minutes of studying last night--and then giving himself a two hour break of binge watching jane the virgin on netflix. jungkook had also done the same thing, seeing how he slept over at jimin's.

both of them were prepared to watch the next season, but they weren't prepared to work with integrals.

it didn't seem like their table-mates were ready either, because jin and namjoon were busy making out across the table from jimin and jungkook.

jimin made eye contact with jungkook, and his right eye twitched. if they kept doing that during the test, jimin might just break into laughter, or something even worse. jungkook responded to jimin's gaze by taking a deep breath through his nose. jimin's lips parted as he got ready to speak, but then their teacher beat him to it.

"okay you guys, you know the rules. no phones, no cheating, no talking. just math. and you wouldn't want to get zeros on the questions you didn't finish...as always, this is a timed test." mr. lee said from the front of the classroom, casually shuffling a stack of test papers in his hands. jungkook placed his head in his hands as the teacher started walking to each table and handing them out.

jimin placed one hand on jungkook's shoulder, leaning close.

"let's work on it together as always?" he whispered.

"you know it," jungkook said with a playful smirk.

once their teacher finally reached their table, mr. lee stopped and put his hands flat against the wooden surface.

jimin and jungkook glanced at their table-mates again and yes, the couple was still connected at the lips.

"ahem. kim seokjin." mr. lee said, his facial expression growing tense.

no response. just kissing sounds.

"kim namjoon." their teacher made a second attempt to get their attention. by then, a majority of their other classmates were looking their direction, too. jungkook snorted in amusement, covering his mouth with his hands. jimin raised his eyebrows.

"boys!"

suddenly, jin jumped and made namjoon flinch. namjoon, who was mid-kiss, closed his mouth and then cleared his throat. jin quickly swiped his lips with the back of his hand and bit his bottom lip, blushing fiercely.

"sorry mr. lee. namjoon was just so distracting," he commented, pretending to do a hair flip and then reaching for his test paper. mr. lee didn't budge for a few seconds, just squinted at the boy.

"okay yes, but is he so distracting that he's going to prevent you from graduating? he shouldn't be," mr. lee fired back, tilting his head. jin gulped, and then muttered another apology. two test papers appeared in front of jimin and jungkook first, then jin and namjoon. before mr. lee moved on to the next table, he leaned in to jimin's ear.