*you want it, say so

tags:

birthday sex, kitchen sex, exhibitionism, hair-pulling, top jungkook, bottom jimin, food kink, daddy kink, slow burn, verbal humiliation, prostate massage, pain kink

--

summary:

jungkook's birthday has rolled around again, and the party his brothers threw for him was one of the best he'd ever had--but jimin still has one more present for him to open.

--

jimin slid his hands across cold granite, sweeping cake crumbs off the counter and letting them fall onto a napkin.

"you going to bed soon?"

jimin looked up, his face turned in the direction of his hyung. hoseok was standing in the doorway leading to the bedrooms, holding a steaming mug of chamomile tea. before he turned in for the night, the older boy had heard the sound of clinking silverware. the sound was the result of jimin eating a slice of leftover birthday cake on the kitchen island. as hoseok had entered the kitchen, he raised his eyebrows and hoped jimin would realize how loud he was being.

now jimin was cleaning up after his second dessert of the night under hoseok's watch.

the younger nodded slowly, folding up the napkin so the crumbs wouldn't fall to the floor. hoseok murmured an 'okay, good night' in response, and as his footsteps moved through the hallway, jimin walked over to the trash can and dropped the napkin into it.

he then lifted his wrist into view and eyed the time on his apple watch.

it read 11:59 pm--a work time considered early for the rap line but late for the vocal. but clearly, that didn't stop jimin from wanting another slice of his boyfriend's birthday cake. the maknae of bts had celebrated his birthday today, even though his real birthday was a few days later. it just so happened that today was one of the rare opportunities where their schedules were open. a good time for the seven of them to celebrate the golden youngest.

earlier in the day jungkook had hung out with some childhood friends at a bowling alley, but as soon as he came home and walked through the front door, his six best friends sang--no, screamed--the birthday song for him.

jungkook had feigned a heart attack in reply, saying that they had 'scared a zebra stripe into his underwear'. naturally, everyone joined each other in laughter. namjoon walked up to jungkook and handed him an 'it's a boy' balloon as a joke, then hoseok followed close behind with the traditional bangtan birthday cake sitting on top of its box. as soon as he blew out the candles and received applause from everyone in the room, taehyung fired up the karaoke machine and it all went up from there.

as the hours went by, the slices of the birthday cake progressively disappeared. a few members sneaked a second one in between humorous toasts and obnoxious pillow fights. jungkook's lamp didn't stand a chance.

and now the cake was sitting in front of jimin, with eleven out of twelve slices gone. jimin had eaten the eleventh, but sworn to leave the last slice for the birthday boy.

beside the cake sat a tall, thin box--holding jimin's present for jungkook. the box was covered in black wrapping paper, held together by a glittery silver ribbon. it reminded jimin of how complementary him and his boyfriend's favorite colors were.

but...he hadn't given the present to the boy for the purpose of opening it when they were the only ones in the room.

jimin got the opportunity to bring it with him to the kitchen as jungkook went to the bathroom, so now jimin just had to waiting for his boyfriend to come out.