W-what are you doing?!

England sighs as he drank his cup the alcohol his blonde hair messy and in comb he looks around seeing a familiar someone it was Luna! England got up as he walked to Luna it was obvious that he was drunk he leaned on lunas shoulder "heeeyyy lunnaaa~" he said with a smirk as Luna looks at Arthur raising a eyebrow "um.. Hello Arthur are you okay ?" He looks up at her then hugging her kissing her check lunas face became bright red "what are you doing?!" England laughs "your face~ it's your favorite color I should make it darker ~" he said with a smirk and then walking with Luna as he got in the car Luna sighs walking in the car "do I have seriously have to take care of you ?.." Then looking away Arthur chuckles as Luna drove to his house helping Arthur to his bed room Luna was walking out when a hand got her wrist "huh?,." Luna said seeing Arthur with a devilish smirk hugging Luna close "where are you going my love~?" Arthur said as Luna faces turned dark red "Arthur let me go!!!" Luna struggled as Arthur held her "why~? " he said hearing the door lock lunas eyes widen "w-wait what are you doing?!" Arthur smilies as their lips touched Luna slowly falling in The kiss -later that morning - Alfred sighs getting up as molly looked at her phone "Luna hasn't responded I'm worried..." She said Alfred petted her hair "don't worry let's go wake up mr. Crazy " Alfred smilies molly nodes and walked with Alfred up the stairs opening the door Alfred eyes widen "England?! Luna?! What are you ?!" Arthur groaned then locking the door with his magic molly looks at Alfred surprised for what they saw "h-huh?!" They both said ((I'm sorry Luna XD))