The sunflower

((By the title you know that it's a Russia x reader •3• okay let's start this let's go al! Al-"I'm the hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"))

Ivan walks to the world meeting he Doesn't want to go but he wants only went for _____ oh how much he loved ____'s bright smilie that can make his day or how your eyes would sparkle when you looked at him heck he would give the world to you if he could ((America >_> btw I'm not doing the accent and time skip!!!) Ivan finally got the world meeting opening the door there was all the country's Ivan looked for you when he stopped there you where with America talking about something Russia frowned *sunflower .....* he thought Russia turns and walks away

Your pov

You where talking with America about something when you noticed Russia "hm?.." You turned as Russia left "ill be back America" you said as you ran behide Ivan "Ivan!" You called out he didn't listen he turned and ran faster *ivan stop!* you thought something about Russia just made you love him it was how adorable and sweet he was as you thought not noticing that you where deep in your thoughts a figure stop and bumped right into the figure .

Normal pov

As you fell everything around you was sunflowers " ((y/n))!" Someone shouted when a warm hand grabbed you as a thud was heard it was quiet and you waited for impact but nothing happened opening your ((c/e)) there was Ivan holding you close to him. He smilies gently as a hug red blush was on your face "sunflower I'm so glad your okay!" He said gently "thank you Ivan " you smiled A sudden pain came to his heart remembering about you and America a frown was on your face "Ivan what's wrong?..." Ivan looked at you his violet eyes with sadness "I-I love you sunflower but I know your with America don't worry..." Tears coming to his eyes suddenly ((y/n)) grabbed his cheeks and kissed him softly a soft smilie on her face "dummy I love you America is just my friend " Russia smilies and hugs you close as he put his face on your neck after that few months Ivan and you got married and had two kids America baby sitting sometimes while you and Ivan went to dates (( how was this story tell me in the comments ))