into the woods

"Yeah. Im in"
"Cool, get ready"

Owleen seems exited about this. Kazakhstan told me that she love horses riding so much. She had a few horse in the backyard.

I got downstairs and take a (f/c) coat owleen gave me. I wore my sneakers/boots that France gave me.

I walk outside to meet a tall German guy. It's reichtagle, he offer me a hand. I guess he's a bit cold and scary but he's nice tho.

We walked to a barn where owleen was.
"Hey (y/n), this is my loyal horse, cocoa. And this is tulip."

She lend me a blonde furred horse.
I guess she name all of her horse. She then climb up to a brown fluffy horse. Meanwhile reich had a black dark horse. And yeah, Kazakhstan and Poland need to go home cuz of 'work'.

"So we use our usual route into the woods!"

Into the woods? Not really sure but ok. I climb up to my horse and directly go to the route.

~

It was deep dark in the woods. Luckily I got a flashlight. I feel something so odd in this woods. At first I thought it's just Owleen who only use lantern but no, it's like were being followed.

Wolf growling at the moon, just like in horor vampire story. Later my so rounding that was bright yellow now just dim white light from my flashlight. Sh*t, I lost my path.

"Hello! Anybody! Leen? Reich?"

A wolf grow louder that before.

"Wait, tulip! Stay calm! Woaah! "

I fell to the hard ground. Tulip ran to nowhere. Now I'm alone. I took my flashlight and walk to nowhere, hoping I found a way back home.

~

It's been a while now, the air getting colder than before. The wood gets darker and creepier. Oh god, help me please...

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around revealing another winged country, but it was a bat wings coverd in his black coat.

"Hello my lady, why are you alone in the woods?"

He had a roman flag, and glowy red eyes. He pretty looks like a vampire, but is he?

"I'm sorry, I'm Romania. Nice to meet you."

He offers me his hand, covered in white glove. And yes, he had fangs.

Then an arrow slightly passes near my face. I turned around to see bulgaria.

"Do not touch the girl... "
"I don't even touch her!"

Both of them stare each other with a kinda death glare. I feel so weird.

"Why don't we get back home? You can come if you want."

This guy Bulgaria the one who almost kill me, offer me to stay. To be honest I don't care if he killed me. Nobody care, beside I need to rest.

"Sure."

~

They took me to some kind of a castle.

"Welcome to my lair."

Romania voice echoes, guess this is really a vampire castle. He took me to a quiet big room. I lay down to the soft, but a little dusty bed. Then drowned by my tiredness.

~

i woke up with the sunshine that light the whole room. i go to the bathroom and wash my face. i get out, just to get myself wandering around this big mansion.

"uhh, can i help you?"

i turn around to meet another country. he had a dark blue eyes, and kinda looks like Russian flag.

"i just wondering where could Romania be." 

"Romania was in the kitchen, come on. join the Balkans small breakfast."

this country dragged me to a dining room. did he just say Balkans? then i saw another country that i assume to be another Balkans.

"hey, you're awake. seems like you have met Croatia. (y/n) Croatia, Croatia (y/n). And i'm Herzegovina, nice to meet you "

"Nice to meet you too. If you don't mind, what is Balkan?"

The room become silent until both of them chuckled.

"Silly, we're the southeastern European. Cool right?"

Another country come up answering my question. Right now I know who is this. It's Greece.

~

We finnaly eat breakfast together. But I haven't seen Romania anywhere.
Until I saw him rush to the lobby of this mansion.

Then a I hear some people talk, I wonder what happened. I walk out from the dining room to see another country. If I'm not mistaken this is Austria? I walk slowly to see them closer until I accidentally bumb a table.

"Romania, isn't that the human UN talking about?"

Well then. Let's just go back...

"Hey, come back here!"

Romania dragged me by my shoulder.

"She is (y/n). She's pretty shy, she was lost last night."

Dammit Roman.

"Well, I can take you back to France I guess."
"That will be a good idea. Now go pack your clothes."

Roman push me out, well I guess I'll go back to France after all.

~

I lay my body in the same bed I was in the first time here. France was so happy having me back here.

"Hey (y/n) do you want to go out with me? For a walk?"

It was Canada, ready to go.

"Sure I guess"

I walked out from my room and follow Canada to, somewhere he want.

We walked to a cute field of lavenders, not far from here.

"Do you like it here?"

Canada asked, shuffling my hair.

"Yeah, now stop that."
"Ok. You're just so cute... "

...

I'm done. Go to anothee chapter cuz this bad as sh*t.

Okay bye (。´-д-)。。