Princess and the Playboy

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

*edited to break up certain words by replacing u with v and adding | mid word in hopes that the story isn't getting flagged... pls overlook those*

Your POV:

Ash and I were just coming back home from one of her photoshoots that ran longer than expected. We were meant to be home in time for dinner but apparently someone accidentally deleted some of the shots so they basically had to restart... figures. It might be relevant to mention it was her Playboy shoot... yeah, that one. This bitch really had her tits out with a damn lighter in hand and expected me not to completely lose my shit watching them?! To be fair, we kinda knew going into this that it'd be extremely sexually frustrating for me to tag along, but decided we'd just get all hot and bothered then have sex as soon as we got home. Needless to say with the technical difficulties, we were more than ready to get out of there as soon as they called it a wrap.
The Uber ride back to our place was probably the longest 15 minutes of my life. Ash was being really handsy and I had to try not to make a scene in the backseat of this middle-aged man's Subaru (which was clearly a family car because I noticed a Barbie doll just chilling on the floor peeking out from beneath the passenger seat). Her hand was inching up my thigh and started to fiddle with the hem of my skirt. I lightly slapped their hand as a hint that I wasn't tryna do anything until we got home, especially with Ms. Barbie staring up at me with a surprising amount of judgement for a moulded chunk of plastic. I got a devilish smirk in return while the hand on my thigh pulled back ever so slightly, but stayed put until we finally pulled up to our building. Ash tipped the driver then quickly grabbed both of our bags and hopped out of the car. I grabbed my purse from her and fumbled for my house key which was buried at the bottom, of course. I wanted to get inside as fast as I could so the universe naturally did everything to slow the process down. I was getting so irritated that I could have just thrown my bag down and pounced on my girlfriend right then and there, on the front step for all to see. Ash was digging through her bag as well and managed to find their key faster than me, so they quickly shoved it in the lock and turned the handle.
We stumbled through the door, turned the lights on, and Ash threw her keys to land on the floor beside the dish she was aiming for, but couldn't be bothered to pick them back up. Instead, I was grabbed by the waist and didn't even get my jacket off for myself before Ash was tugging it off me desperately.
"Fvck babe, I've been wanting to rip your clothes off all god damn day," they said in a quiet raspy groan into my ear. Her voice sent chills through my body.
"Your clothes were off all god damn day and I just had to sit and watch," I replied, trying to undo her dress and walk further into the kitchen at the same time.
The two of us were struggling trying to take each others clothes off simultaneously so they let go of me so I could pull their dress down with ease. She had a champagne silk dress on that was loose but still hugged their body beautifully. As hot as she looked in it, I needed it off. Ash went in for a hungry kiss and bit my lip, pulling back and letting it fall from between her teeth. I gently unzipped the back of their dress with my thumb and middle finger, dragging my first finger along her spine on the way down. The thin straps fell from their shoulders and the dress slipped off her body and revealed her braless chest and perfect figure. The silk pooled around their ankles and she promptly stepped out of it.
Immediately after her dress hit the floor, Ash lifted my top over my head and threw it to the side. Their hands grabbed my hips on either side and helped me lift myself up to sit on the kitchen island. I leaned down planting several sloppy kisses along her jawline and down to her collarbone. My hands snaked around her sides and squeezed her ass tightly before letting them rest there as my kisses became more gentle and I made my way back up to their lips, pecking them lightly.
"Fvck, I love you," I softly whispered through my heavy breaths and a smile crept onto my face. I rested my forehead against hers while taking a moment to catch my breath.
"I love you more, baby girl," Ash replied and softly kissed my cheek, then my jaw, neck, collarbone and the top of my shoulder where she briefly rested her chin, before picking back up to a higher pace.
I closed my eyes and leaned my head back in a state of bliss when soft lips made their way back up my neck just under my ear, sucking with just enough force to cause a quiet involuntary hum to slip out of my mouth. It was loud enough for Ash to hear and they responded with a small seductive giggle and their actions only intensified along with it. It was obvious she had left a mark on me but I didn't care, my opinion may differ when I leave the house next, but in the moment all that mattered was the growing desire to be close to my love who stood in front of me.
Ash pulled away and I opened my eyes, looking back down to see their hazel eyes staring back at me lovingly, with a hint of lust. I unclasped my bra and set it aside, putting my hands slightly behind me on either side of my body to hold myself upright. As Ash slowly lowered down to level herself directly between my thighs, they reached behind me and gently pulled my ass towards her and I shifted myself forward, closer to the edge of the countertop. Looking me dead in the eyes, Ash began to plant long, wet kisses
along my inner thighs. They rubbed their hands along the tops of my legs and reached them up my skirt to pull on the waistband of my lace underwear. I lifted my hips up off the counter to allow her to pull them over my ass and down my legs, then I kicked them off when they got to my ankles. My legs closed back together when taking my underwear off, so Ash left a gentle kiss on both of my knees before pushing them apart and rolling my skirt just enough for her to be able to still see my face with her head right down to my core.
"My beautiful girl," they said just before blowing a small breath of cold air across my heat, causing goosebumps for form all over my body.
"Ash," I moaned longingly, wanting her to do something more.
They understood my desperate cry indicated my patience was wearing thin and I needed her more than ever. Her tongue finally made contact and I almost could have lost it right then from the build up and anticipation. She slowly licked starting at my opening, along my folds and all the way up stopping just before reaching my cl|it. I had been holding my breath as their tongue made its way along, so I let out a deep sigh when they pulled back. I just started to steady my breathing when she dove back in full force with stronger and faster motions, not leaving any part of me untouched. Taken aback by the sudden increase in speed and force, I quickly adjusted to have all my weight on my right hand and grabbed ahold of their head with my left. I ran my fingers along her buzzed hair and rested my hand at the nape of her neck as another, louder moan fell from my lips.
"Is this okay, my love?" they asked. She always makes sure to check in because we've agreed to always try our best to communicate verbally and not just rely on physical cues. Sensitivity, kindness and consent are some of my biggest turn ons, so her asking if what she was doing was okay just had me wanting them even more.
"So good, Ash," I replied.
She hummed against me in response, placing her lips around my cl|it and sucked on it and reached their hand up to grab my breast, rolling my nip|ple between their fingers, pinching lightly. My breath hitched at the sensation and I let my head fall back, mumbling her name. She brought her hand back down and slowly rubbed my cl|it with their thumb, moving their tongue down to my opening and thrusted it inside of me as deep as possible, alternating short and long drags. I lightly clawed at the back of her neck, then brought my hand back up to my chest, kneading my breast as I began to feel the pleasure build up in the pit of my stomach. Ash could tell I was getting closer to reaching my high and slowly pushed one finger and then two inside of me to stimulate even further and reach even deeper. I let out a groan along with a string of curse words to let her know what she was doing felt good.
"F-fvck babe keep going... m-more!" I pushed the words out between gasping breaths and involuntary sounds that left my mouth.
"Like this? Is that good baby?" they asked, very well knowing they were doing everything right. She was talking me up more than anything to help push me over the edge. Something about hearing her voice is just that last nudge I need to get myself to an org|asm.
"Yes, Yes! Mmmm... Just like that babe, yeah!" I replied, letting her know that I was close to unraveling.
Ash continued pumping their middle and first finger into me, slowly eased her pinky finger into my ass, and used their thumb to rub my cl|it all at once. The feeling was becoming so intense as I pulled my body forward into a hugging position, still holding the back of their neck with my left hand and digging into her back with my right, leaving scratches behind. Ash knows me like the back of her hand so she knows it's only a matter of seconds once I change my body position before I completely fall apart at their hands. Her free hand held my cheek and we shared one last kiss, tongues intertwined and gasping for air. I pulled away and put my open mouth on their shoulder, lightly dragging my bottom teeth and lip along their skin and moaned several times.
"That's it baby girl, let go for me," Ash said encouragingly in a deep and seductive tone.
I held her head tighter and dug my nails deep into her shoulder blade and let out muffled screams against her shoulder.
"Fvcking... f-fvck, shit! Ash, I- I'm... fvck-" I let out a string of exasperated profanity with no real intention to share a coherent thought, then with a final moan and yell my body trembled while I held tightly onto my girlfriend as my body released and let a wave of warmth wash over me, followed by a tingling and vibrating sensation, and then calm.
They brought their fingers up to their mouth and sucked them clean, then wrapped me tightly in a hug.
"You're so beautiful, my love," she said while gently stroking my hair.
"You are too, Ash. I love you so so much."
I finally caught my breath and steadied myself after the incredible climax I just had.
"Seriously, babe... how the hell do you do that to me every damn time? So fvcking good, it's unreal."
Ash looked at me and gave the cheekiest smirk and helped me down off the counter.
"I'm just magic." she said in such a matter of fact way, I wanted to smack the smile right off their face for being cocky.
They walked away back over to the front door, picked up the keys that they threw to the floor and put them in the dish. I was too distracted by her walking away that I didn't even bother to address their jokingly inflated ego.
"Hey where you going? You coming back? It's my turn to return the favour!" I said curiously.
"No... it's okay, my love. I'm all good for tonight. I'm happy as long as you're happy." they replied.
"Are you sure, Ash? That doesn't seem very fair. You deserve some lovin' too!" I questioned.
She explained that she was feeling tired and didn't care whether or not we were "even". They said after their long day at the shoot she just wanted to "take care of her girl" and "chill out" before bed.
"The least I can do is run a bath for us in return then, so I don't feel like a total princess." I suggested, feeling a little bad they spent all their energy on me and I didn't have the chance to please her.
"A bath sounds great, lovey. That and snuggles might very well be all I need right now," Ash agreed. "also, you're my princess and I love it... but if it makes you feel any better, we can say you owe me," she said with a wink.