Chapter 4 The Boys are Back

OMG!! I have over two hundred reads on this story!! That is sooo cool! Thank you guys for reading my story, hope you like this chapter!!!! 😊😊

Momoko's POV

After that run in with Aki and his brothers, we ran to class. It was a few minutes before the bell ring so when we took are seats we started to talk. We sat down by the window, as usual.

"Those boys look strangle familiar." Miyako said to us as we sat down. People started to come in the class. Mrs. Ke and was at her desk, probably checking an email.

"Yeah, we've all noticed. But the question is where have we seen them?? Did we save them when there still was a butt load of criminal activity?" Kaoru remarks. The bell rings before anyone can make a reply. Everyone quickly sits down as Mrs. Keane gets up. She's about to say something when someone knocks on the door. Looking annoyed, she heads to it.

'I know how you feel, Mrs. Keane. I always get interrupted too' I think to myself as I gaze out the window. I suspect that whoever knocked on the door was judging giving a note or Mrs. Ke and had to sing some papers, just the usual stuff. Only except today wasn't a usual day.

"Um ok class. It seems like we have three new students today. Come in boys!" Mrs. Keanu says with a smile as everyone, including me, Kaoru, and Miyako, stare in surprise at the new boys who will be joining our class. Realizing that these boys were the ones who bumped into us in the hallway, I gave the girls a glance that basically said 'We need to be cautious of these boys.'

They both nodded at me and continued to do what they were doing before the boys came in. The girls around us swooned at they observed the new boys while the boys glared at them in jealously. Aki, Aoi, and Akio only had eyes for us. The girls once they realized that, turned to glare at us. We, on the other hand, were doodling and gazing out the window. Mrs. Keane glanced nervously at her students as she then cleared her throat to get our or well her other students.

"Can you please introduce yourself, boys?" Asked Mrs. Keane. The boys glanced at her then replied to what she asked. The red haired one, Aki, spoke first.

"I'm Aki. The oldest of the three." Aki had a small smile that made most of the girls want to faint.

'He is a bit cu- NO MOMOKO! These guys are under suspension!' I mentally smack myself as I screamed this in my head a million times over. As if he heard me mentally scream, his gazed turned to me once more. I glared at him, letting the memory of hate take over. If I hated him once before, it must have been for a good reason because I don't hate without a good reason. Suddenly he started to glare at me as well. Either he had a memory of hate as well or he thought we were playing a game. The green haired one, Akio, spoke next as Aki and I continued to glare at each other.

"I'm Akio. The second oldest." Akio said with a player smile. The girls all had hearts in the eyes. His gaze came to rest upon Kaoru. They both started to glare at each other instantly. They too must have a memory of hate. Then, finally, Lil Boy Blue was up.

"Hi. I'm Aoi and I'm the youngest." He said a bit shy as he glanced at the ground, nervously. He lifted his face to land eyes on Miyako. They both blushed a bit and looked away. Miyako wasn't a hater. It seems like Aoi wasn't either. Half of the girls squeezed a bit as the other half, including us PPGZs, wondered why his name was Blue. I mean, who names a kid Blue?

"What lovely names. Now, where to put you I wonder." Mrs. Keane said as she looked for a few open sits. The girls and I paled as we realized there were three empty sits next to us. We all looked down, hoping not to catch her eye. "Ah yes, I know. You boys can sit next to Momoko, Kaoru, and Miyako. Raise your hand, girls." Kaoru looked mad, Miyako looked a bit shy, and me... Well I don't know what I looked like but I felt as if this was going to be the worst year ever. We all raised are hands, ignoring the glares of the fan girls. The boys walked over to the sits. Aki sat by me, Aoi sat by Miyako, and Akio the flirt sat by Kaoru.