Ch:6 - Meeting with Unprecedented Fate

Kagome was sitting on the porch of the house looking up at the beautiful full moon. Koga was sitting at a distance crouching over a huge boulder.

"What are you sulking about now?" Kagome asked Koga noticing his scowl.

"I can swear his eyes were fixed on y/n." He grunted.

Kagome sighed.

"C'mon Koga, Sesshomaru is really nice. Its not like he would ever harm her."

"Why on earth was he looking at her like that?!" Koga grunted.

"She is pretty ya know. Any guy would like her." Kagome smirked.

Koga growled looking away, a light blush forming on his face.

"You are in love with her." Kagome grinned.

"Wh...Whaat!!" Koga exclaimed, his face turning beet red.

Kagome laughed pointing out at him.

The door slid open and Inuyasha walked out with y/n on his back. She was hugging around his neck and his arms supported below her back. They looked excited.

"Kagome, I'm taking y/n out for a stroll!" Inuyasha gleamed.

"Sure! Have fun both of you!" Kagome cheered.

"Hold on! Put her down!" Koga growled. He looked annoyed.

Inuyasha, Kagome and y/n blinked and looked at him.

"Kagome! Your guy has Rune on his back and they are going out so late in the evening!" Koga exclaimed angrily pointing at Inuyasha.

"Geez, relax Koga. He is just taking a good friend out on a stroll." Kagome giggled.

"Heh." Inuyasha grinned before running off with Y/n.

"See ya guys!" Y/n called out as they left.

..................... time skip ...................

Koga is escorting y/n to her room. It was dark. As they enter, Koga pushes her against the wall, sliding the door close. She gasps and looks at him. He leans in closer towards her, his right arm supporting himself against the wall. With his other hand he cups her face and leans in to kiss her......

"Hey!!! What are you doing you pervert!!"

Koga opens his eyes to find himself hugging Shippo who was looking at him flustered.

"Gah!!" Koga screamed and scampered backwards. His face was red in embarrassment.

Then he looked around. It was morning. He realized he was dreaming. He scowled as he blushed hard. Suddenly he realized something. He got up and dashed to y/n's room. She wasn't there.

"I knew it! I am not getting her scent!" Koga growled with a worried look on his face running outside to look for her.

..............................................................................................

Y/n is plucking flowers and gathering them in a basket. She was at the waterfall. The basket was getting full with flowers of beautiful colors. She was humming a song to herself and she looked bright and excited. She climbed up the mossy rocky side of the waterfall to collect the vibrant beautiful flowers she noticed.

"Wow! They look like lilies!" She exclaimed as she collected them.

Suddenly her feet slipped and she gasped. She tried to grab the rocks but in vain. The slippery moss did not help. She squeezed her eyes shut waiting to hit the ground hard, but instead she landed on something soft. She gently opened her eyes and startled to see Sesshomaru cradling her figure in his arms, glaring at her with his usual cold gaze.

"S.. Sesshomaru!!" Y/n gasped, blushing hard.

He let her down to stand.

"Watch where you are going." He told her coldly before turning around on his heels.

Rin came running to her from the other side.

"Y/n san!!" She hugged her. Y/n hugged her back.

"Look Rin! I have collected some flowers for you!" Y/n said cheerfully.

"They are beautiful!!" Rin exclaimed.

"Let me do your hair." Y/n smiled

"Yes!!" Rin clapped in joy.

Y/n started to style her hair with the flowers. She beautifully braided her long hair with yellow and pink flowers.

Sesshomaru stood at a distance and watched them from the corner of his eye.

Suddenly Koga appeared from behind y/n.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Koga growled.

"Koga." She looked at him. "I am not alone. Rin and Sesshomaru are here too." She said cheerfully.

Koga grunted looking at Sesshomaru angrily. Sesshomaru glared back at him. Then he turned around and walked into the woods.

Y/n made a bunch of beautiful blue flowers and handed it over to Rin.

"Rin, please give this to Sesshomaru. I did not even get to thank him for saving me." Y/n smiled.

"Sure!" Rin said cheerfully taking the flowers from her. "Thank you for making my hair so beautiful! I will see you soon!"

"Yes!" Y/n replied as Rin followed Sesshomaru inside the woods.

.............................. to be contd. ...............................