chapter 41

Hi everyone kaise ho app sab ❤❤

Thnkq so much for 100k+ reads ...I hope app vote v increase krdo...🤗❤❤

Plz keep watching bhula dunga, dil ko karar aya, kurta pajama❤❤

Note v read kar k suggest krna plz.. ❤

Let's start ❤❤

Plz like & comment

Sana went downstairs and meet everyone expect Sid.. bcoz he went to ken for his wedding dress's ...sana greets them good morning & all settle for breakfast..after breakfast they discuss about marrige functions & rituals..they decided for hindu ritual wedding & sikh ritual wedding....other functions like mehndi,  haldi, sangeet they arrange in one palace...after some time Sid also come back from boutique...his parents inform him about marrige functions & other things...Sid happy with the decision of two different culture marriage...bcoz somewhere he know sana like to do sikh ritual wedding bcoz of her native palace but she decided to went for hindu ritual wedding ...& his own family want hindu marriage bcoz of their relatives & that decision of two different culture marriage cherry on cake for him...two days went like that...they arrange stuff & other things for each other's custom & rituals ...they want perfect marriage for both family's relatives....all were very happy & sana on cloud nine bcoz of her in law family...somehow she know they love her as their own daughter but now on that time their love & support sure her for their best future...bcoz in future incase Sid & between her any difference or misundersatings come in their way...they not only supprot his own son...

In night time sana call him in her room...Sid enter her room from window...sana sat on front of mirror & apply lotion on her arms...Sid saw her & back hugged her & muzzled to her shoulder...

Sidnaaz- love In Air (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें