Chapter 7: Butt Dial

This chap is dedicated to my BWFF (Best Wattpad Friend Forever), @JADER5famILY, bc she helped me come up with this chapter. And I luv her :* 

And don't read if you're under 11. It has some mature content.

________________________________________

"I know a really good place where thay have great burgers. It's a few miles away though" Ross said.

"I do anything for food. So start driving." 

He started driving. 

1 Hour Later... 

"ROSS!! It's already 10 at night! When will arrive at the place?!?!" I complained.

"Soon, just a few minutes. I promise." 

2 Hours Later... 

"Ross!! What happened to your promise? You said we'll arrive in a few minutes. Are sure you didn't mean a few HOURS?" I complained.

"Maia, it's not my fault they put this place all the way in Ravenfields ((not a real town, lol))"

"RAVENFIELDS?! ROSS!! THAT'S LIKE 5 HOURS AWAY!!"

"Well, 2 more hours to go...be patient"

I groaned and sat back in the seat. 

The car was slowing down. 

"Um Ross...." I said, worried.

"Uh oh.."

"What do you mean 'uh oh'?"

"Did I say uh oh? I meant the car broke down"

"Oh no..."

"Yeah...'oh no' is right."

"Don't worry...I'll just call a tow truck and we'll go back home. Alright, where are we?"

"I don't know."

 "I'll find out" I said, confidently. I pulled out my phone. "No reception! Seriously?! These crappy phones never work when you most need them."

"Here, mine has this thing my Mom put that has reception always or something. I really don't know how it works." He pulled his phone out. "And it ran out of battery"

"So we're stranded in here for the rest of the night?!"

"It won't be that bad" He smirked.

"I call sleeping in the back"

"I wanted to sleep in the backkk!!" He whined.

"Fine. We'll both sleep in the back." 

I crawled out of my little space and to the back. I fell down  on the car floor. "Owww" I groaned. 

Ross crawled to the back too. I turned off all the car lights.

"Good night" I said and pecked his lips. 

He kissed mine back, passionately. The kiss was soon getting heated. He agressively pulled me over so now he was on top of me. His hands climbed under my shirt reaching my bra, making me giggle. I pulled his shirt off. I pulled away and took a few breaths. His hands pulled my shirt off. I arched my back making him reach under me and unclip my bra. Soon I heard a voice coming from somewhere.

"Maia? Maia??" It said. 

My eyes widened. I pushed Ross off me and got my phone out of my pocket. 

It was my Mom.

"It's my mom!!" I whispered to Ross.

I put the phone on my ear. "Um hi Mom!"

"Why did you call me?" She asked.

"Umm. I didn't"

"What are you doing? And who are you with? Why are you out so late at night?"

"I'm with Ross. His car broke down and we're stranded here."

"Oh goodness, child. What am I going to do with you? I trust you, Maia. I trust you'll be back home tomorrow, first thing"

"Yes, Mom. I will, I promise" I hung up and Ross stared at me.

 "You butt-dialed her?"

"I think so" I laughed. "And it just HAD to be my Mom"

Ross laughed. 

We continued what we started.

1 Hour Later... 

Ross collapsed next to me. I smiled at him. 

Now it was official: I'm a non-virgin.

"Maia, you really wanted this? With me?"

"Ross, I wouldn't have it any other way. I want you to be my first...and my only" I smiled. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

__________________________________________

Again, thanks to @JADER5famILY for helping me come up with this. I luv u and ur scandalous ideas XD <3 :*