Chapter 9: He Never Loved Me...

• Dedicated to Love Sucks

sad sad sad *Austin Moon sad face* 

You probably didn't get that unless you watch Austin and Ally ^_^

____________________________________

I gave a small fake cough to my Mom. "Mom..." I groaned. "I think I'm sick" I lied.

Mom gave me a stare. She blinked a few times, then started staring at me again. "Your coughs are fake." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine! I'll be in my room, taking a nap, for approximately 4 hours! Good?" I bursted.

"You calculate the time of how much you'll sleep? Sweetie, you don't even like math."

"Well, maybe I secretly do" I said, raising my eyebrows up and down. 

My Mom laughed "Go, take a nap" She said.

I raced to my room. I ran in, locked the door and put a large chair over it. I walked in my closet to find something neat. 

Yes, I'm sneaking out to see Ross. I really miss him a lot. I really, really want to see him.

I picked out my clothes. Dark red jeans and a black tank top. Over that, I put on a large black coat. I brushed my hair and sprayed some perfume on. 

I walked over to my window. I unlocked it and opened it slowly. I put one leg out, then another. I held on to the border which was under the window, facing outside. I took one deep breath. I put my foot down on the grass, then the other. I let go of the border and started walking.

I was walking over to Ross's house, which was across the park. I stumbled among the wet grass, and was glad I put on black boots instead of the open toe ones. 

When I reached Ross's house, I knocked on the door. 

Ross opened it, he smiled at me. Ross has started wearing long sleeve shirts to cover all his tattoos. I honestly hated it, but he does look good.

"Hey Ross" I greeted him. 

"Hi Maia" He said. He motioned me to come in, and so I did.

"Ross, I'm really really sorry about last night! It's just--" 

He cut me off. "Maia, maybe your Dad is right. Maybe I just cause you trouble."

"Wait, you heard that?" I asked. 

He nodded. "And I figured that... maybe we just need some time apart."

"Time apart? Ross!" I yelled. 

"I'm sorry, Maia. I think--"

"Fine. Fine! I'm leaving. I went through soo much trouble trying to sneak out just for you to break up with me?!" I yelled. I ran out of his house.

I sneaked back into my room. I sat down on my bed, I felt tears stream down my cheeks.

He never loved me. He never did. He used me.  

___________________________________________

OHMAHGAWSH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I've just been going through some serious injuries but I'm back now and sorry for the short chap too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kay, Bye Loves!!!