We are changing the plans?

I'll be updating a new chapter on this book.

As I was working on the editing, I had to keep taking long breaks as I would start to fall into the mentality of listening to "Zak's" thoughts on the eating disorder I have portrayed him to have.

This has been very hard for me to edit as I am personally recovering. And in rewriting I was beginning to delve back into the mindset I used to have.

I will make some corrections to the chapters here but I don't think for my mental health it would be good to rewrite.

I'm incredibly sorry If I got some of your hopes up. But the book will still continue but remain here with this plot line.

I also while I'm here am addressing a another thing, I have caught up on reading most comments and found something in common, I know I used "boy" to refer to Zak and "man" to refer to Darryl, English is by no means my first language so I was at a pause with the "pedophilia" comment someone made, I used the two terms to distinguish one another and it can get confusing sometimes but I will make sure to not refer to Zak as boy as I dont feel it's right to through around that word.

Once again thank you for all your support, I'm also working on a Dream/Gorege story that will be released along side the next chapter if any of you are interested:)

Thank you darlings and I'll see you tonight:)