Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s POV

This was the most awkward bath I have ever had. Michael was sitting right behind me in the bath tub while I just sat in front of him silently. I could feel that he was touching my hair with light touches. My face was red and burning from embarrassment. He didn't take the mask off of him as we sat there so he looked absolutely ridiculous right now. "Are you ready to go to bed already?" I ask from him but I hear him only huff. So he wasn't ready yet.

Suddenly he buries his hand in my hair and tugs me towards himself. I yelp as my back connects on his chest. He puts his other arm on the edge of the tub and I can see all the scars on them. Some of them were from needles and other was probably from his victims. He was breathing calmly behind me. I wanted to relax but I just couldn't do it when he was breathing right down my neck.

He puts his head on my shoulder as he lets go of my hair and moves his hand lower on my body. He puts it on my breast and gives it a hard squeeze. I wince at the pain and take a hold on his wrist. "Stop!" I whine to him but he still keeps his tight hold on me. I let go of his wrists with a little squeak and just put my hands on my lap while I try to ignore the pain. He keeps his hand there but his hold becomes lighter than before. It was weird to have someone else to touch my breast but now it felt pleasant when he wasn't squeezing me.

"We should go to sleep." I whisper to him but he doesn't move a muscle. "Let's get out before the water turns cold." Once again, I don't get a response from him. After what felt like forever he gets up and lifts me with him. He puts me on the floor as he steps out of the bath. I can't help but to look at his form. He was attractive, extremely good-looking young man and I hated it how he made me feel. He takes the mask off of his face and he turns to look at his own reflection a frown comes on his face.

"It's you Michael. Just older but still you." I say to him as I put my hand on his cheek. His dark eyes turn to look at me with that little frown. "We change quickly even when we don't see it. It must be more devastating to you than me so I understand that you may not be comfortable looking at yourself yet." He nods and starts to put on the mask again. "No! Can I wash your hair? Please?" I say to him and he tilts his head.

I give him the puppy eyes but then he shakes his head. "Oh come on! Please! I can give you a little head massage if you want while I wash your hair. You won't regret it." He gives me a bigger frown but then gives me a small nod. I smile widely and wrap my towel around myself. "Sit back down." I say to him and he does that with a huff after which he crosses his arms like a toddler. I pour warm water on his head which makes him shake his head so he would get his wet hair off of his face.

I pour some shampoo on my hands and start to wash his hair. While I give his head a little massage he closes his eyes and just sits there. I felt a little smile form on my face. I loved to see how relaxed he was around me. He suddenly perks up to look at the door which makes me copy his movement. "Is something wrong?" I ask from him and he quickly washes away the shampoo from his hair and puts the mask on without doing anything that told me what he was doing.

I look at him with confusion as he puts his clothes back on without drying himself which must feel uncomfortable. "Michael?" I whisper to him but he just leaves silently. Did I do or say something that offended him? I take my bathrobe and but it on. I opened the door to see that Michael was gone. I lift my other brow in confusion until I heard a loud bang and a hiss from the living room. I knew that it was Toby's and he seemed to be furious. "Toby?" I ask as I quickly walk towards the living room. Was he attacking Michael?

I reach the living room and to my horror, I see Joel trying to pick Toby up. His arm was bleeding from scratch and bite marks. Toby hisses loudly at the man who turned his attention to me. How the hell did he get in? "What are you doing?!" He backs away from Toby, who still was hissing angrily. Joel was bleeding on my floor. "I can explain..." He started but I send him an angry glare. "You're in my house in the middle of the night harassing my cat! How can you explain this?!"