Chapter 4

"Have you ever felt like you belong to someone and someone belongs to you?" Normani asked sitting on the beanbag in Lauren's room on a Saturday night.

"Yeah actually" Lauren smiles remembering the first time she met Camila it was during the first week of 6th grade both girls didn't know where they where going.

/—-/

Lauren raced down the hallway trying to find her next class as fast as she could. Camila was also trying to find her class she just wasn't rushing it taking her time walking down the empty hallway with her phone out.

Camila let out a gasp as Lauren ran into her making her fall and her phone to go flying a couple feet away. Lauren could feel her chest hit Camila's and the breath left her throat.

"I'm so sorry" Lauren whispered looking into Camila's eyes mesmerized by the beauty Camila on the other hand was in love with the feeling she got when she was touching Lauren like bolts where going through her veins.

"It's fine but I would love for you to get off me" Camila chuckled as Laurens face flushed red in all honesty Camila didn't want Lauren to get off but it would be weird if a teacher where to find them.

"Right sorry" Lauren jumped off Camila starting to pick up her books. Camila walked over to her phone that was face down as Camila picked it up she could feel the new cracks on the phone screen.

"I'm sorry about that" Camila almost jumped out of her skin as she hears Lauren's voice over her shoulder.

"It's fine I don't really care" Camila waved it off if it was anyone else she would have gotten so angry but with Lauren it felt like she couldn't get mad at her at all and if she did it would quickly go away.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked with her beautiful green eyes Camila could stare in for hours.

"Camila nice to meet you" Camila stuck out her hand for a shake Lauren just slapped it away hugging Camila.

"I think we have passed the hand shaking phase and my name is Lauren" The girl chuckled pulling back from Camila. Said girl was smiling ear to ear happy to make a friend that actually felt real from the beginning.

It felt like Lauren was Camila's and Camila was Lauren's.

/—-/

"What'd it feel like?" Normani asked playing with her fingers.

"Amazing" Lauren breathed out remembering the memory.

"No explain what it actually felt like" Normani shook her head.

"Like when I touched the person?" Lauren asked confused Normani nods still playing with her fingers.

"It felt like a million bolts where going through my body faintly whenever I touched this person" Normani's eyes went wide at Lauren's description that was what she felt when she was messing around with Dinah.

"Why you ask?" Lauren laid back on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I think that's how I feel with this one person" Even though Normani mumbled Lauren still heard her and shot up.

"Really?" Lauren exclaimed Normani was taken back but still nodded.

"Thats what I feel when I touch Camila" Lauren hated the way Normani just smirked.

"Ohh really Camila" Normani wiggles her eyebrows at Lauren which made the girl scowl.

"shut up so what's up with you and Dinah?" Lauren asked Normani eyes go wide.

"What Dinah no what are you talking about"Normani waved Lauren off rolling her eyes.

"I'm straight remember I'm only into guys" Normani kinda sounded like she was actually tying to convince herself more than Lauren.

"I know it's Dinah come on tell me" Lauren took a step forward Normani crashed down into Lauren's arms.

"I'm just so confused I've known Dinah for like a day or so and I can't get her out of my mind" Normani mumbles into Lauren's arm as the two crash down on the bed and cuddle.

"I understand" Lauren responded rubbing Normanis arm.

"Do you though" Normani looked up at Lauren with a eyebrow raised.

"Yeah I do it's how I was with Camila you know we knew each other in middle school" Normani had a look of disbelief on her face at Lauren's words.

"Really! Where you guys close?" Normani asked Lauren smiles shaking her head at Normanis excitement.

"I guess you can say that" Lauren shrugged the two girls where close very close. The girls where each other's first loves so of course they where close.

"Okay" Normani wasn't fully convinced but still took in the information thinking it over thinking it might be true.

(Yeah so Norminah will be happening lol tell me what you think and vote if you want)