Chapter 23

"We need to find Lauren" Camila bursts into her fathers office unannounced.

"Wait what Lauren?" Alejandro asked standing up.

"Yeah we've been hanging out a lot recently" Camila explained quickly.

Alejandro stood up and walked around his desk to stand in front of Camila "Why?" Alejandro asked looking down at his daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah she's my mate" Camila waved her dad off.

"Mate" Alejandro breathed out with realization in his eyes.

"Dad!" Alejandro snapped out of his trance once he heard his daughter.

"Right! So what happened?" Alejandro asked making his way back to his desk.

"We where hanging out and then two men showed up one was Harrys dad and another guy the other took Lauren as I was distracted they just disappeared after." Camila explained rubbing her face from nerves.

"Camila!" Said girl twists around as she hears Harrys yell from the main room. Camila races out the room with her dad behind her.

"What?" Camila asked as she runs out to see Harry and his group expect Louis.

"They took Louis" Realization dawned on Camila at Harrys words.

"They took Lauren as well" Camila's breathed out as it fully hit her she fell forward into Harrys arms sobbing. Camila swears she hears Harry quietly sobbing into her hair as well.

"Come on guys we need to find them" Zayn stepped forward.

"How we have no leads" Harry snapped glaring at Zayn who backed away looking down at the ground.

"How about we wait till tomorrow if they will give us leads but intel then you boys shoulder stay in the pack house I'll show you around" Alejandro quickly stoke the other boys away from Harry and Camila.

"This sucks" Camila grumbles as she rubs her face walking away from Harry.

"Yeah..."Harry sighs looking around.

"She was gonna day I love you but they took her away before she could" Camila grits the last part out.

Harrys walks over to Camila and puts a hand her shoulder "Look I'm so sorry we really shouldn't have brought you into this" Harry scratch's the of his neck.

"No it's fine they are a threat to both of us and I want to take them down I'm actually happy you brought us into this" Camila smiled up at the boy in front of her before hugging him. Harry was shocked and it took him a second but he hugged Camila back.

(Sorry it's short vote and tell me what you think)