Chapter 19

"Hey Lauren" Camila ran up to her mate as she sees the girl walking down the hallway.

"Yes Camila?" Lauren asked as she puts her drawing notebook back in her bag.

"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date" Camila smiled sheepishly at Lauren.

"Camila" Lauren warned rolling her eyes.

"Look hear me out" Camila stoped making Lauren stop as well "we've been friends for a while and it's almost fall and I want to do something with you that involves good weather" Camila explains herself.

"Fine when are we doing this?" Lauren asked confused as to why she sees Shawn walking towards her from the far end of the hallway.

"After school is that fine with you?" Camila asked not noticing that Shawn was walking towards them.

"Yeah I just have to tell my mom I'm not gonna be home after school" Lauren agreed.

"Great!" Camila clapped her hands grinning her grin quickly fell as Shawn walked up.

"What's great?" Shawn asked ignoring Camila with his gaze on Lauren.

"Nothing" Lauren answered she couldn't bare looking at Camila's look of disappointment on her face.

"Okay...Do you want to hang out after school?" Shawn asked Lauren the girl blushed.

"I'm already doing something with someone" Lauren answered as Shawn rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you can blow them off" Shawn scoffed ignoring the glare that Camila was throwing at him.

"She's doing something with me now go away" Camila growled the last part stepping in front of Shawn happy with the way the boy flinched.

"Whatever man" Shawn grumbled walking away.

Camila turned back to Lauren "I'll see you after school" Camila then walked away leaving Lauren standing outside of her gym class.

/—-/

After school Camila and Lauren ended up at Camilas car.

"Ready to go?" Camila asked Lauren as she unlocked the car then opening the passenger side door for Lauren.

"Where are we going?" Lauren asked as Camila started the car.

Camila didn't answer as she left the school parking lot smiling to herself as Lauren pouts.

After a couple of hours of driving Lauren raised her eyebrow as Camila comes to a slow stop outside a forest.

"Camila I don't like the forest that much" Lauren smiles sheepishly as Camila twisted around to her.

"What really!?" Camila had a look of disbelief.

"I should have known I wouldn't have taken you here I'm sorry" Camila instantly apologizes.

"No no it's fine Camila" Lauren cackles a little "I'll go in let's go" Lauren jumped out the car.

Camila quickly follows after a grabbing Lauren's hand and leading her in the forest.

After walking for a bit the girls where close to the place Camila wanted to go to.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Lauren asked almost tripping over a stick.

After a some more walking the two girls stopped at a cliff out looking a beautiful lake with flowers surrounding the lake with a patch of the blue sky above the lake.

"For this".

(Sorry for waiting so long to publish this I was procrastinating and didn't have a lot of motivation but anyway tel me what you think and vote)