The Start of a New Day

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Alexa groaned at the sound of the alarm clock.

"Guys. We have to get up." Alexa said to the rest of the kids.

Beep! Beep! Be-CRASH!

Alexa sat up quickly to find the alarm clock on the ground, broken.

"Who the hell broke the alarm clock?!" Alexa screamed, waking everyone up.

Without hesitation, everyone pointed at a certain red haired person.

"Saki! You know we don't have another one!" Alexa yelled.

Jason sighed as he got out of bed.

"Relax Alexa, it's only slightly busted. With the right tools, I can fix it."

Alexa sighed in relief. "Well, let's get going guys. We have school."

Riku, Rachel and Melody immediately got out of bed and began getting ready. Saki, as usual, groaned and crawled under the covers. Yakota walked over and dragged his brother out of bed.

Valerie, Zueki, Jay and Lily laid in their beds, not moving or wanting to get up.

Zueki clutched the Barian Emblem close to her chest.

"Guys! C'mon! We have to get to school within-"

"Shut up Alexa! I can't believe you want to go to school today anyways!" Valerie yelled.

Zueki rolled out of bed and put the Barian Emblem on.

"I'm ready to go." She said.

"Zueki, no offense, but you look like a train wreck." Alexa said.

Zueki looked at her.

"I don't care! I'm going to school in sweatpants and a hoodie, and so is Saki and Valerie!" She yelled.

"Fuck yeah!" Saki yelled, punching her fist in the air.

"Watch your language!" Alexa yelled at Saki.

Zueki rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, out to the garden. She sat down in the grass, looking into her Barian Emblem.

"Hey Shark. I don't know if you can hear me, but I really hope you come to get me from here. This place treats me and Lea like hell, and we always get bullied. I guess what I'm saying is, I hope I can see you again."

~Flashback~

"Daddy! Please don't leave me and Shark! We still need you!" Young Zueki cried.

Yuma coughed as more blood fell from his lips. Shark was holding onto him for dear life, hoping the wound wasn't that serious, even though it was.

"You know that I love both of you, right?" Yuma asked.

Both Shark and Zueki nodded.

Yuma then motioned for Zueki to come closer to him. When she did, Yuma placed a kiss upon her forehead.

"You're a strong girl Zueki. Don't worry, everything will be okay."

Zueki nodded. Yuma then looked up at Shark, who had tears in his eyes, just like Zueki.

"Reginald. I promise, we will see each other again one day. One day, our family will be reunited, and we'll be happy once again."

Shark broke down crying, and so did Zueki. Yuma reached up and put his hand on the side of Shark's face.

"I-I love both of you." He said, using all of his strength to sit up and kiss his husband.

~End Flashback~

By now, Zueki had tears in her eyes. She suddenly heard footsteps and turned around, only to see Lea.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

Zueki shook her head. "It's been ten years Lea. I'm tired of this place! I'm tired of the two of us getting bullied constantly because we're Barians!"

Lea smiled. "It's okay Zueki. I have a plan to get us out of this hell hole."

Zueki's eyes widened. "You mean, we can go back?!"

"Shhh! Listen, it's you, me, Akasuki, Valerie and Saki going tonight! We have to meet behind the school." Lea whispered.

Zueki nodded, happy that she might have a chance to see her parents.

-Time Skip Because I'm fucking LAZY-

Nightfall had just hit, and the other kids had fallen asleep. Thank Zexal. Zueki, Lea, Saki, Akasuki and Valerie quietly packed their things and left quickly. They went behind the school and were met with....Girag?!

Zueki was shocked. She was close with all of the Barians, and seeing one of them gave her hope.

"Girag! You're alive!" Zueki hugged her Barian friend.

"Aww, I missed you too Z. C'mon, let's get you guys back before anyone becomes suspicious." Girag said.

Zueki nodded and let go of him. Girag then teleported all of the kids to the basement where they had left 10 long years ago.

At first, all the children saw was a dark room with very little light. Then, three men yelled at them.

"Hands up! Get your hands up now!" The three people yelled, pointing their guns at the kids.

"Woah! No! Don't shoot! DON'T SHOOT!" Lea yelled.

"Wait. Valerie?!" A familiar voice called out.

Everyone froze as Valerie walked forward slowly. A flashlight clicked on, illuminating the room. The figure that began approaching Valerie, was the one and only Seto Kaiba.

"Dad?!"