♣ 0.11

KIM CHAERI's POV

KIM CHAERI's POV

"what about you? which room are you going to?" i asked, with a hint of doubt in my voice. i just wanted to clear the atmosphere but i found it unnecessary to ask which room he'll be going to but what can i do? what's done is done.

"room 128" taeyong answered, not even bothering to wonder why i asked the question which made me sigh in relief.

the walk then was silent. i couldn't help but fiddle with my fingers as i looked at numerous directions.

"that's room 127 already, have fun with your 'friend'" he gave me one last annoying smirk before entering room 128. i mean, what does he know?

i knocked a couple of times and asked "hello?", "is anyone home?", and "excuse me, ytl?" and i received no response, slowly losing hope i contemplated on going home or not.

but my curiosity just grew bigger and it fueled my desperate mind to know his identity.

i tried turning the door knob and it worked. it turns out the door was open the whole time.

thinking through my actions, i had a choice. either go in even if it's not assured that it's gonna be safe or go home without meeting the guy who's been spending fortunes for me.

suddenly, in the midst of thinking about my life choices, my phone received a notification.

and so i entered room 127.

ITSMEYTL

ITSMEYTL
you're here, right?

YOU
yeah, but where
are you?

ITSMEYTL
do you see the
eye mask on
the bedside table?

YOU
yes

ITSMEYTL
i want you to
wear it

YOU
why?

ITSMEYTL
just wear it

YOU
what if you
kidnap me?

ITSMEYTL
don't you trust
me?

YOU
i do..

YOU
maybe?

YOU
i don't know

ITSMEYTL
just trust me

YOU
...fine

i was anxious. i knew how to fight for myself if ever he attacks me but i don't even know who he is. what if i get too shocked and hold myself to fight back? i may have a strong mentality but i put my trust in him because he's always there for me if i needed someone to talk to, he made me feels safe whenever i'm alone.

and so, i grabbed the eye mask that was sitting on the bedside table and i let it rest on top of my closed eyes.

the room was silent until I heard the door shut and footsteps near by. i stood tall and alert, we don't know what could really happen.

but then my composure softened when I felt a pair of arms back-hugging me.

"you can take off your mask now"

this is my fic and i'm nervous and i dont know why asoihoiahvou