♣ 0.15

ITSMEYTL

ITSMEYTL

YOU
mr. track !!

ITSMEYTL
stop calling me that

YOU
oh :((

YOU
okay...

YOU
...mr track

ITSMEYTL
sigh

ITSMEYTL
why'd u message
me though?

YOU
imissyouyoufreakingmaniac

ITSMEYTL
aww miss you too

YOU
wanna come over?

ITSMEYTL
and lets do it 👀

YOU
GASPS

YOU
IM IN

YOU
IM IN THE TOP YOU
MFUCKING ROOSTER

ITSMEYTL
HEY NO YOU'RE
THE BOTTOM

YOU
BRO WHY ARE WE
FIGHTING LIKE KIDS
JUST FOR MARIO KART

ITSMEYTL
BECAUSE IT'S MARIO KART

YOU
shit u rite

ITSMEYTL
i'm coming over
at 40

YOU
20

ITSMEYTL
35

YOU
15

ITSMEYTL
THATS NOT HOW
IT WORKS

YOU
30

ITSMEYTL
30 it is

;

"gosh i thought that you wouldn't show up, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR HALF AN HOUR" i said as taeyong kissed my temple just like always.

"chae, 30 minutes is half an hour" he said, ruffling my hair and i chuckled at his action and did the same to him.

"okay, smart guy"

"wanna go watch netflix?" he asked as he placed the food he brought earlier on the table.

"this is my house, so we should play by my rules" i said, acting all confident and bossy but then taeyong tackled me into a hug, placing kisses on my face.

"and if we get married this will be my house as well" he stated while hugging me tightly and i was blushing as hell and he knew as he started teasing me for it.

"oh fuck you"

;

"i just don't get it. why would she pick someone that just downgraded her and betrayed her? like what the fuck is she that dumb" i said as tears started to fall from my eyes. the movie was great but the main character was stupid.

"i know right.." taeyong said in an unsure tone and though it sounded normal, it felt wrong, i feel like something's gonna go so wrong.

DING!

taeyong's phone notification but i didn't budge and just let him. i respect his privacy even though we are together and i don't need to know everyone he talks to. i trust him.

"gotta go. there's an emergency"

 there's an emergency"

lol