Chapter 4: Meeting daddy

Xaviers P.O.V

I grabbed her warm soft hand which fit perfectly in mine, and we started walking to the door and out to the hall.  It didn't take long to get to the living room from my room.  It was just down the stairs and to the left off the hallway that led to the kitchen.  I walked her to the doorway and stopped when I felt a tug on my arm.  I looked back to see her staring at something in the room.  I looked to see what it was and noticed my father was sitting with alpha redbark...who looked happier than i'd seen him in years.  When they noticed us standing the my father motioned for us to come in.  

“Its okay.  Nothing bad will happen i promise.” I whispered quietly into her ear and could see her visibly relax.

I tightened my grip on her hand slightly and walked us over to the smooth leather couch opposite my father and Robert (Alpha RedBarck).  

“Ana.” Robert breathed as though relieved to see that it was true, that she was actually here.  

-Ana what a beautiful name don't you think-

-You really are a strange wolf you know that right?-

-Sorry I couldn't stop myself-

Ana scooted closer to me and I could tell she was confused.

“He’s your REAL dad” I whispered to her.

We all just sat there in complete and utter silence until my father finally spoke up “I think it would be best if we left then alone for a little while.” He said to me in a demanding yet calm voice.

Ana gripped my hand tighter. “I don't think that would be for the best.” I said in a monotone voice.

“Let me rephrase that,” he got up walked to the door and opened it. “out.”

I sat there still not moving from my spot.

“NOW.”  He said in his alpha voice which no matter how hard I tried I couldn't resist.  

Reluctantly I got up giving Ana one last sorry look before exiting the room.

Ana’s P.O.V

I sat on the commfy leather couch waiting for the man (suposedly my father) to speack.  

“Wheres your mother?” he asked out of nowhere

“What?”

“Where. Is. Your. Mother.”

“Shes at home I guess.”

“Wheres home?”

“Why would I tell you?  You kidnapped me and are holding me hostage here.”

“Who said we were holding you hostage?”

“Well can I leave on my own free will.”

“Ummm... Not exactly...” he said rubbing the back of his neck.  He looked nothing like me.  He was tall Probably around 6ft 9.  He was obviously strong and had dark black hair.  The only thing that might possibly make us look related would be his eyes.  Unlike my mother's dark muddy brown they were the exact same shade of grey blue as mine.

“So I am a prisoner.”

“Technically you are my daughter.  That is why I said not EXACTLY.  I am alpha of red bark pack and you are my daughter and only child.  You will take over the red bark pack when I am gone.  You are also the mate to that boy.  Xavier is his name.”

-aaahhh what a wonderful name don't you think- my wolf said wistfully

-whatever-

-I know you were thinking the exact same thing-

“ahem” I was dragged out of my conversation.

“Anyway as I was saying before your wolf so rudly interrupted...”

“Wait how do you know about her,” I asked with a sense of urgency.

“Don't worry were all wolves here... Anyway as I was saying Xavier is your mate.  He is the son of the alpha of moon creek pack.  He is also going to take over his fathers pack.  Once you two officially become a mated pair you will bind the pack forever.  Making a bigger and stronger pack then there has been in 50 years.”

“Officially become a mated pair?  What does that mean?”

“Well....UM..Uh..I think that is a question Xavier can answer for you.”

He stood up and walked over to me.

“I know we just met but you are my daughter and I love you sweetie.”

I stood up and said “I love you too.” We embraced into a warm hug and I felt safe.  Not like what I felt with Xavier but like a fathers love and I know that, that is exactly what it is.

++++

*Thanks for reading ths far!  Please Please Please! comment and tell me what you think should happen.  hopfully more soon!*