05💖

Kenzie sighed to herself as she sat in the flat. She smiled as Lacey walked in "you look like crap, are you okay?" Lacey asked as Kenzie smiled

"I'm fine, I just have a band head and I don't feel well" Kenzie said as Lacey looked to her and smirked "your not pregnant are you?" Lacey asked as Kenzie looked to her and rolled her eyes

"hardly I'm on the pill lace, I'm just haven't slept I have been thinking over Freddie and everything" Kenzie said as Lacey looked to her and frowned

"are you okay?" Lacey asked as she walked over. Kenzie looked up at her and sighed

"I really don't know" Kenzie said as Lacey sat next to her and frowned. Lacey was worried over her sister. She knew how off that she was and of worried her

"Kenz talk to me" Lacey said as Kenzie looked to her and smiled slightly "I don't know what to do" kenzie said "what do you mean?"

"Over Freddie, I cant be his dirty little secret. He says he wants me but I just don't know what to do, I think I am falling for him" kenzie said as Lacey wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug

"it's going to be okay"

Kenzie smiled and nodded. "Are you okay? Since Warren left?" She asked.

Lacey shrugged. "I'm okay. I realised that he never loved me if he could just leave me like I was nothing and to be honest, it's better that way," she told her.

***

The two sister's were walking through the village. Sienna walked over. "Where are they?" She asked.

"Who?"

"My babies! I know you left with Warren! You helped him take my babies away! Where are they?"

Lacey sighed. "Sienna. Yes I did leave with Warren. But... Warren left me too. He took them and left," she told her.

Sienna frowned. "Where did he go?"

"I don't know Sienna. But I have a photo of the twins. If you want it?" Lacey said.

Sienna nodded. Lacey sent the photo of the twins to her. She walked off with Kenzie. Kenzie smiled. "That must have been hard."

Lacey shook her head. "Not really. Warren did to me what he did to her. But I'm pregnant Kenz. He left me too."

Kenzie smiled. "And you were asking me if I were pregnant earlier?"

"Yeah I know."

***

Freddie saw Kenzie. He walked over to her. "Look. Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"Because I'm sick of being your dirty little secret. I'm worth more than that," Kenzie said as she looked at him. She sighed. "I don't want to hide us anymore. Please."

Freddie frowned. "I don't think I can do this. I can't tell people about us. It'll ruin everything with me and Ellie."

"And what about me? Am I always going to be the bit on the side? I'm not going to do it Freddie. You either tell Ellie about us. Or I will."

Freddie frowned and watched as she walked off. But was she serious about telling Ellie everything?