Work

I have to go to work today and I will working later then I usually do because my parents went on vacation to the Bahamas and left me here on my own.

Thankfully I will be able to invite Namjoon over to my place for the first time, which I am lookinv forward to that.

Hopefully I will be able to move out of my parents place and get a place of my own. I have been saving up my money to buy my first house and I have just the house in mind, and I'm super close to being able to buy it.

I got up out of bed and I got dressed for work. I work at this diner on the corner of the street and I am usually the only person there besides the cook mainly because not many people go to it who don't live in the neighborhood and it's usually the place in the neighborhood that the teenagers come on dates and to spend sometine with their friends and things.

Once I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my purse and shit and left the house. I made sure to lock the front door and I headed down the street.

I reached the diner and I used my key to unlock the front door. I then opened the door and stepped inside. I turned on the lights and I went into the backroom to put on some music.

I then started to wipe down the tables and shit all while singing along to the songs that were playing. The door opened and the cook walked inside. He smailed at me and I smiled back at him.

He went into the kitchen to do his own thing while I got the tables and shit ready.

~time skip~ ~an hour later~

We have been opened for about an hour now and so far, we have only had like 20 people come in. I was cleaning the table that the last person sat at when the door opened and in walked seven guys. One of them was Namjoon.

He was holding a McDonald's take out bag and a coffee. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I walked over to him and he gave me a kiss.

"What are you doing here Joon?" I asked him.

"What? I can't come visit my girlfriend when she is at work?" He says and I giggled.

"Of course you can babe." I reply and he smiled.

"Great. I got you a coffee and a egg mcmuffin." He says, I smiled and took them from him.

"Thanks Joon. I take it these are your friends you were telling me about." I reply, he nodded.

"Yes they are. Guys this is Y/n. My girlfriend." He says and they all smiled warmly to me.

"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin for short." He says.

"I'm Min Yoongi, but you can also call me Yoongles." He says.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." He says with a bright smile.

"I'm Park Jimin but you can call me whatever you wish." He says with a cute eye smile.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can just call me Tae for short." He says with a box like smile.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook but you call me Kook or Jk or Kookie. Which one you want is fine with me." He says with a bunny like smile.

"It's nice to meet you all. Namjoon has told me a lot about you all." I said with a smile.

"Has he now?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I reply.

"Baby have your parents left to go on their vacation to the Bahamas yet?" Namjoon asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. And I am home alone since my older brother's couldn't make it here to 'look after' me." I said and he smirked.

"Great! What time do you get done here?" He asked.

"Today we close at noon and I plan to head straight home after I close up for thd day." I told him.

"Sounds good. I'll stop by later then." He says and I nodded.

"Okay. I better get back to work now. Even tho there really isn't anyone here besides me and the cook." I said and they nodded.

I gave Namjoon a hug and a kiss and he and his friends left. I sat down on the counter and I drank my coffee and ate my egg mcmuffin while I talked with the cook.

~time skip~ ~12:10 pm~

I got back to my house and I immediately got changed since I got a text from Namjoon saying that he would be coming over to my house in 10 minutes.

And it won't take him long to get here because he lives one block away from my house.

Outfit:

For my makeup, I did something simple and dark red lipstick. I took my hair down from the high ponytail I had put it in to go to work and brushed out my hair.

The doorbell rang and I smiled. I got up and headed downstairs to the front door. I looked through the peephole and smiled when I saw Namjoon standing there.

I opened the door and his eyes widened at the site of me. He looked me up and down abd bit his bottom lip.

"Damn baby. You look fucking sexy in that." He says and I opened the door fully to let him inside my house.

He stepped inside and I shut and locked the front door. He suddenly grabbed onto my arm and spun me around, my skirt flowing with the moment.

He then pinned me up against the door and leaned closer to me until our lips connected. He placed his hands on my hips and he pulled me closer to him.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and slipped my tongue into his mouth. His kisses soon travelled down to my neck and throat. I moaned as he sucked on my skin, leaving his mark all of me.

He smirked against my skin while sucking on my skin. He pulled away from my neck and he smirked. Satisfied with how my neck and throat looked, he then started to nibble on my earlobe.

As he nibbled on my earlobe, he whispered the word 'jump' and so I did. His hand snaked around my thighs and under my skirt to play eith lace fabric of my panties.

He walked over to the couch and he placed me down on the couch. He pulled my shirt up and over my head and tossed it somewhere by the tv. 

He then proceeded to take off my skirt and panties. He tossed them where he tossed my shirt and he pushed me down onto the couch. He inserted two fingers inside of me and started to roughly finger me.

I moaned while arching my back. He leaned closer to my face and he kissed me passionately and aggressively.

I moaned into the kiss, allowing him to slip his tounge into my mouth. His tongue dominating mine. I loved this side of him. He can be such a daddy but at the same time he can be such a innocent boy. And I love that about him.

"N-Namjoon... I-I'm.... close... ahhh..." I moaned and I came all over his fingers.

He smirked and pulled his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth, licking them clean. He then took off his shirt followed by his pants and underwear. He then slowly entered me and slowly thrusted into me.

His pace gradually increased within two seconds. I arched my back while moaning like crazy. I was close to cumming again, and I my moans slowly turned into screams.

"N-Namjoon.... I-I'm.... close..." I moaned loudly as I came all over his member.

"Kitten, can I cum inside of you?" Namjoon asked and I nodded.

"Yes daddy. Cum inside of me. But just so you know, I'm not on birth control." I reply and he smirked.

"That's fine. If you get pregnant I'll take full responsibility for it." He says and I smiled.

As we both reached our highs, he pulled out of me and smiled. We got up and we got dressed. We decided to head out and go to the mall just to spend some time together since it's not often that we get to do that because of my parents and shit. I am sure going to enjoy them not being here for the next two months. And that's for damn sure.

A/n: hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote! And remember, you nice keep going!!!💜💜💜💜