Moving Out

Three Months Later....

Today my parents are coming home from the Bahamas and I am moving out on my own because I have saved up enough money to buy my very first home and my two older brothers are helping me move all my shit into my new house.

Namjoon doesn't know that I am moving into the house across the street from his house and I am sure he will be suriprised to see me moving into the house and this also means that he can come and see me whenever he wants and we can do whatever we want whenever we want.

The doorbell rang and I smiled, knowing it was my two brothers, Luke and Mark. I opened the door and smiled at them both.

The walked inside and we started moving my things into the UHaul truck and the truck and my SUV and I wrote a note to our parents letting them know that I have moved out and I am never coming back nor will I ever talk to them again.

An hour later....

My brothers and I were decorating the living room when the doorbell rang. Mark went to answer the door and when he opened it, I heard Namjoon's voice. I smiled and headed to the front door. I got to the front door and Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked and I smiled.

"I live here now Joon." I replied.

"With your parents?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. I live here alone." I told him and he smirked.

"That's great news." He says.

"But who is he?" he asked as he pointed at Mark.

"This is Mark, one of my two older brothers." I replied.

Luke came over to the door and he smiled at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled back at him and I smiled softly to all three of them.

"Namjoon, this is my other older brother, Luke. Guys this is my boyfriend Namjoon." I said and Mark and Luke smiled at each other.

"It's nice to finally meet you Namjoon." Luke says.

"Please come on inside." Mark says and he opened the door fully so Namjoon could step inside the house.

The four of us proceeded to finish decorating the living room and we decided to put on some music to work to.

I was putting my poster and stuff in the picture frames I made specifically for this house. Namjoon came over to me and he looked at me with a smirk spread across his face. He leaned closer to my ear to whisper something to me so my brothers wouldn't hear it.

"You've been a bad girl." He whispered.

"Oh have I now? What did I do wrong daddy?" I whispered back.

"You didn't tell me that you were moving into this house and for that, you should be punished." He replies.

"Come over at nine. My  brothers should be gone by then. And I'll let you do whatever you want to me." I told him and he smirked.

"Sounds good kitten." He replies and he walked off.

Later that night....

It is currently 8 pm and Namjoon is going to be coming over in one hour, which that gives me enough time to get ready for him.

I recently went with my brothers to get a few tattoos and I haven't told Namjoon about them yet plus they are in different places. I got one on my chest, one of my right thigh, one on my stomach and one on my neck.