𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘈

WE HAVE A'S PHONE

WE HAVE A'S PHONE. We finally had an edge.

We are currently back in the greenhouse trying to find the box.

"How hard did you hit him, her, it?" Aria asked, exasperated.

"It didn't run like a her." I exclaimed. That bitch took off like a cheetah.

"I thought it was an animal." Hanna added.

I have never seen anyone run that fast.

"Where were you guys? I thought we were supposed to meet here, wasn't that the plan?" Emily asked.

"Look, I'm so sorry, Em. I dropped a huge bomb at home. My parents wouldn't let me go out. I had to climb through Mike's window." Aria explained. I am not ready to face Ella and Byron simply because I knew what was going on the whole time. I mean, I'm with Jason who's older but at least he's not my teacher.

"And Toby came in and totally cornered me with all of these questions about why I was acting this way, and he would not leave without answers." Spencer continued.

"Kate's moving to Rosewood." Hanna bursted out. Kate? As in her stepsister Kate?

"What?" The four of us asked in unison.

"Yeah. Yeah, my dad and Isabel got married and now they're looking for a house here in Rosewood. So now I have more than one monster in my life. Okay? I win." Hanna replied, out of breath. This isn't a competition. I mean it totally sucks for her but I think we're all screwed here.

"No, you don't. I was almost killed. These are not highlights, Hanna. This is glass in my hair." Emily exclaimed. She's got a point.

Sorry Emily, but there are more pressing matters at this moment. I'm holding the one thing that can get us ahead of A for once.

"You guys, can you talk to me for a second? I'm holding A's phone in my hand. What are we doing with this?" I asked and held up the phone.

"Something before A knows we have it." Emily replied while Aria picked glass out of her hair.

"Hanna, call Caleb!" Spencer exclaimed.

To be expected, it was locked. The only person we know that can hack it is Caleb. Hanna didn't want him to get involved which I understand but we need to know what's on there. We can finally get some evidence to prove A is one who killed Ali and that we're being tortured.

"Why?"

"He's the best way to get information-" Spencer tried but Hanna interrupted,

"No, leave him out of this."

"But he's out best shot of tracing this back to A." I tried. He's our only hope.

"There are other people, okay. We'll take it to phone store tomorrow." She protested.