Room 130 (A Harry Styles Fan Fic)

My name is Rose. I'm not very....popular... But I don't care, I just want to study. I want to leave my house and leave everything behind. Just a few more years before I graduate and I finish school. But there is only one person that I like....and no its not my parents...but a curly haired green eyed cutie named Harry Styles. I known him since the first grade, and luckily every single year I have all classes with me. Well except 2 classes, P.E. and Choir. You would probably think that Harry would know me but sadly he doesn't. He's the most popular and hottest guy at school. He's every girl's dream guy and I know him before his hair was even curly. I was always quiet and shy around him I just felt different around him. I felt loved... I never really had a decent conversation with him. Infact, I don't even think he knows me name.

I get ready for school like the usual. I put light make up on and put my hair in a ponytail. I slip on some skinny jeans with a purple V neck. I wear my sandals that match perfectly. I always want to look good for school, and no I don't want to impress anyone. I don't even get noticed. After I'm done I head down stairs around 6 am. "Mom? Dad? You home?" I say. There isn't a response. I sigh as I start throwing away the empty beer cans. I go through this everyday. I take out the trash and get my backpack. "Bye" I whisper to the empty home. I lock the door and walk to school.

The bell rang for first period which was English. But we mainly did plays so its similar to theatre class. I sit in the back alone as usual. "Today we are moving seats. Two people per table" Mr.Jones said. "Ok let's see.... Madison and Kyle you two sit here" He started. Everyone shuffled out of their seats. "Rose and Harry sit in that back right corner" I froze. Did he say me and Harry!? I slowly walk to the other side of the room to the last table in the back. Harry is already sitting there. He smiles as I sit down. I'm loving the new seats already!!