Chapter 5

I grabbed some napkins and wiped some blood off of my wrist. I opened the text from Harry.

From: Harry

Hey Rose :) Just wanted to know if you wanted to stay after school tomorrow so we can work on the essay xx

I wiped some of the years that had escaped from my eyes and quickly texted him back.

To:Harry

Umm... Sure sounds good but where do you want to meet??

Not even a minute later when I receive a text back from him.

From:Harry

Room 130 :) See you tomorrow babe ;) xx

I smile at the word 'babe'. I swear I looked like a damn idiot just smiling to myself.

To:Harry

Alright :) xx

I tried to stand up but failed. I landed right back on the ground. I crawled into my bed covering my fragile body with the covers. I shivered from the coldness and shut my eyes falling asleep quickly.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I fluttered my eyes open as I shut off my alarm clock. I stretched still sore and hurting from last nights beating. The cuts on my wrist already began healing. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. I put on my dark skinny jeans and a black top that had the word 'Love' written on it with silver. I slipped on my black converse and put a lot of bracelets to cover up my cut up wrist.

I fixed up my hair in a ponytail. I put some make up on but mostly foundation to cover up the bruises. I grabbed my phone from my charger and opened my bedroom door. I walked down the stairs scared that I would wake my drunken parents up. I passed their room where they were passed out on the floor. I quickly ran to get my backpack and headed for the door. I locked it and made my way to school. My legs were hurting so much. I was walking to school of course.

The whole day passed by fast and honestly I didn't pay much attention to Harry. He probably noticed something was up, well whatever. The bell rang and school was over. I got up from my desk and went to my locker before heading to room 130. I put my books in the locker and shut it. I made my way to the room. I walked down the hallway where there was a few students walking. Room 125, Room 126, Room 127, Room 128, Room 129, Room 130. I stopped and opened the door. The lights were on but nobody was inside. He told me Room 130, maybe he was running late. I sat at a table. I sighed, where was he?

I heard the door open and I turned, in came Harry looking as handsome as ever. His curls lay perfectly above his green eyes, and his shirt tight showing an outline of his abs. "Like what you see Rose?" Harry said winking. I blinked back into reality, "Umm, so any ideas on the topic of the essay?" I asked him ignoring his question.

"Not really, I couldn't come up with one... Maybe we can think of one and start right now" he says sitting across from me, his leg brushing mine. "Sounds good" I say smiling. I take out a piece of paper so we can start brainstorming. "How about a family member?" I suggest. "No to obvious" He was right.

I dropped my pencil and I bent down to grab it. When I sat up I saw his eyes glued to my wrist. I quickly hid my cut up wrist under the table. "Let me see" he said softly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your wrist. Let me see it" He said looking at me with his green orbs.

"H-Harry we have to work on the pro-"

"Let me see your wrist, please" Harry interrupted me. He held out his hand and I looked at my wrist. I sighed and showed him my wrist. I hesistated as he removed my bracelets revealing more cuts and some scars. He traced them with his fingers gently. "Why" he whispered. I didn't know how to answer him. He looked at me now "Why" he asked a little louder. I felt a tear escape from my eye. "Because I don't deserve to live" I whispered as quiet as possible but loud enough so he can hear. He stood up and before I knew I was in his arms, he hugged me tightly "Don't say that love" He whispered in my ear. But its true I didn't. I sobbed into his shirt.

He gasped when I looked at me. He touched my face around my eye and I flinched. My make up was coming off from me crying and now my bruises were showing. "W-Who did this to you" He said staring deeply into my eyes. I shut my eyes "My parents" I said covering my face with my hands. I was so pathetic, I left from his grasp and I stepped away from him. He was still standing there shocked. I leaned on the table when the table slid and I fell. I shut my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and Harry was there, he caught me. I felt his hand under my shirt where it had slipped up. He saw the bruises on my stomach and he looked back at me. He hugged me tightly like I was his.

He leaned closer to me his curls brushing my face. "I won't let anyone hurt you" He whispered. His lips just barely touching mine. I stared into his emerald green eyes. He leaned in closer his lips meeting mine. Our lips danced in sync, I got shivers down my spine. I was finally kissing Harry, we pulled away from eachother and he leaned his forehead on mine "I love you Rose"