Chapter 2

"Hi" Harry said with his cheeky smile showing off his adorable dimples. I wanted to melt. "Hi" I smiled sitting down. "I'm Harry by the way" He said stiill staring at me with those emerald green eyes. "I know, I'm Rose" I chuckled. I saw his expression change, he looked confused. "You know me? Hmm I guess I have a stalker" he said smirking.

I laughed "I don't stalk people haha ands the reason I know you is because I have had you in almost all my classes since the first grade" I stated. He raised an eyebrow "Really? Huh, I don't remember...." That kinda hurt me but I didn't care I was used to it.

"So today you will do a project with the person I assigned you. You will be writing an essay on how the most important thing or person to you has always been there but how you never noticed it or them." Mr.Jones said. I shrugged pretty easy topic. "The project will be due in two weeks and now you are free to do anything you want right now. But stay in your seats" Mr.Jones added.

I sighed and turned to Harry who was staring at me again. I felt my cheeks burn as I blushed. I saw Harry smirk. Was he doing that on purpose!?

--------Harry's P.O.V.-------

I saw her cheeks turn red. I made her blush again. I smiled, it impressed me on how easily I could make her blush. She looked hot when she did though. How could I have not known about her!? I mean she's hot! She has the most fit body, her curves are perfect and the way her brown hair shines in the light. Harry how did I miss this!? I know she likes me, no girl blushes this much with just anyone. Well,

of course I have that affect on girls, I mean I'm Harry Styles. But there was something different about her, and whatever it was I liked it. I was going to figure out what got me so intrigued to her.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell, I looked up and Rose was gone. I walked out of class heading to P.E.

---------Rose P.O.V.-------

I was walking into my gym class to the locker room. I changed and headed outside. I saw the guys outside to, but one certain guy caught my attention. Harry freaking Styles. 'Rose stop it, he doesn't even like you' I told myself. I began stretching trying my best to not turn and watch Harry run. Why was I thinking about Harry!? I never had? Whatever the reason he was stuck in my head, of only he was thinking of me...