Chapter 4: The Test Of Friendship

Hey guys! It's me once again with big news! Cause of all your support, I was able to finish the chapter early! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Let's read!

Y/N Pov

We are at the Cooking room right now. Me and Ranka were standing next to each other as Jin and Hitomi were against the wall.

Jin: Okay, so We're going to test you two to see if you're good enough for the cooking club.

I decided to play a joke

I did an army salute and said what a soldier would say.

Y/N: Sir, yes Sir!

Ranka and Hitomi giggled and Jin got mad with a tick mark on his head.

Jin: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!! ARE YOU A SOLDIER OR A HEDGEHOG?!!!!

Then he just noticed what he said.

Jin: Ah Crap!

I laughed so hard that I didn't pay attention to him calling me a hedgehog, Wait, he called me a hedgehog?! Alright! But then Jin cleared his throat and said to me.

Jin: Can we get back to business?

Y/N: Sure.

Jin: Thank you. Now like I said, we're testing you two if you're good for the Cooking Club.

He turned to Ranka.

Jin: Remember, you may be the packs boss, but the president of this club is Hino-san, and after her comes me, the vice president!

Y/N: (Sonic impression) Cool!

Jin: Thanks Y/N.

I was shocked, he called me by my name. This is great! So I gotta keep Jin in a good mood for this plan to work.

Hitomi: T-Thanks...Y/N.

Hitomi blushed again. Then Jin just noticed what he said.

Jin: You didn't hear that did you?

I played dumb by cleaning my ear with my pinkie like Sonic does.

Y/N: Say what?

Jin took a breath of relief. But he pointed a finger at me and Ranka.

Jin: If you can't cook something at least a little bit tasty, you won't be allowed to join the club!

Y/N and Ranka: WHAT?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Hitomi then said in a calmly manner

Hitomi: Good luck!

Not helping!!

Y/N: (Like Sonic) This'll be a piece of cake!

Ranka: Okay! I'll-

Then came a green koala girl interrupting what Ranka said, Wait! Where'd she come from?!

???: I'll do my best!

Then we all turned to her and said to her.

Everyone: (In Unison) Who are you?!